TVD Announced as Starter

Advertisement
Super confusing.

I know he wanted to red shirt which is already locked in. But if they knew he was going to transfer, it becomes even more pathetic that they didn’t get another body that was a potential back up ahead of Emory. Because if what you’re saying is true in terms of him (and I don’t doubt you) transferring and not wanting to play, he shouldn’t be taking one rep for this team.

if Tyler goes down with an injury, you’re basically telling us a walk on is taking his place.

If it plays out this way, we are even more doomed than I thought under Mario

It’s unfathomable

Oregon Wario Cristobum was right about Cristobal. What a disaster.

6-7

Fixed it for you

Next time people should listen to that guy. He pointed out that Ducks beatwriters were constantly bewildered by Cristobals in-game decision making.

He also pointed out how foolish it was to claim that a coach is an elite recruiter because of what he accomplished at Alabama and Oregon, two of the biggest bag programs in the country.

We just had another "elite recruiter" - Mark Richt, at the program a couple years prior and it turned out he couldn't recruit nearly as well as he did at Georgia.

All the evidence was there, just a lot of people refused to accept it.

The correct move would have been to hire an [BGCOLOR=initial]elite Xs and Os coach to get the most out of the current roster, and pair him with a talent evaluator (a Highsmith type) who could identify underrated talent. At the same time, give the HC money to hire an elite staff of recruiters to bring in the whales. It's really not that complicated, unless you only restrict your HC search to former UM players.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]Anyways, I'm 100% in favor of Cristobal staying the entirety of contract because that's what everyone wanted. No mulligans. I think Cristobal will end up winning 10 games around 2026. So buckle up until then because it's going to be a bumpy ride. [/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s gone at the end of the year.

On a scale of 1 to 100, 100 being absolute certainty…. Bet your house

Where do you put these two:

- J Brown transferring
- Dawson no longer the OC going into 2024

Advertisement
Fuq Dawson

2 weeks ago he said he let’s his guys play thru struggles

Now he’s comparing TVD to Milroe…. I’m full blown Fuq Dawson now

Alabama said that they changed almost half of the offense in order to suit his skill set.
Meanwhile, we’re trying to turn one of the best athletes on the team and possibly the country into a statue.

If there is one thing that Miami coaches have been really good at for the past 20 years, is to not care about what somebody is elite at.
Instead, they double down and force them to fit their offensive or defensive philosophy.
Kayaa was a better shotgun qb
Chick gaining weight and moving inside.
The Dee no defense
Not adapting to a dual threat qb
Not adapting and getting a spread coach.
Too many other examples.

Genuine question. If Brown was refusing to play like so many have decided is the case, would Mario keep him on the team? Feels like something he’d lose his mind over.

Maybe I’m just holding out hope because I think Brown has potential, but that idea just doesn’t make sense to me personally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trigger Walking On Eggshells GIF by PragerU

This is complete nonsense by Mario. You want to run the ball right ? U have a great oline, and decent stable of RBs and why not added another guy that can run the ball and occasionally throw the ball in JB11. It’s crazy. Given if the kids wants ti play.

Advertisement
Back