TVD Announced as Starter

Advertisement
For real, how many practice reps has JB got this year?
Did JB request redshirt year after EW beat him for #2?

I haven't followed Lville at all this year so honest question here, but what makes them such a bad match up for miami? You think they will be tougher than a veteran FSU team on the road or UNC on the road? Or taking on a solid clemson defense with a true freshman at QB? Obviously miamis pathetic QB play will make most games hard to win at this point but just want sure. I know UVA gave Lville a run last week and I wouldn't consider them a good team, also Lville got blown out by a bad Pitt squad
literally too many to list...i'll give you one
have you watched us? all we can do is dink and dunk down the field and hope to get in the RZ for an fga
Ville is #3 national in RZ defense.
ergo - bad matchup example #1

Advertisement
Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Advertisement
literally too many to list...i'll give you one
have you watched us? all we can do is dink and dunk down the field and hope to get in the RZ for an fga
Ville is #3 national in RZ defense.
ergo - bad matchup example #1
Yeah I get that miami is miamis biggest problem right now, specifically on offense. Just meant what does Lville do that makes them the best miami has seen after playing defenses like TAMU and Clemson and offenses like FSU and UNC. Seems like Lville isn't the same team on the road BUT like we both touched on, with miamis disastrous play at QB, every game is a bad matchup

already been negged into oblivion for this take...Ville is a terrible matchup for us...imo will be our biggest loss scoring margin of the year.
idgaf what vegas thinks.
Our defense is legit. They are well-coached, well-schemed, play hard, and are quite resilient. But, there are only so many horrible offensive possessions that can be overcome. There will be too many turnovers, too many three-and-out possessions, and eventually defense will wear down physically and mentally. Louisville scores a couple late to make the score look worse than it really was. Something like 16-0 going into the 4th quarter, with a final score around 30-0.

Advertisement
Louisville may beat us by a million, but they are not the best team we played this season. They have played a cupcake schedule, and they have 1 decent win against a Notre Dame team at home, after Notre Dame had 2 tough games in a row prior.

They have been impressive at home, but not impressive on the road. Now if the crowd stinks, and TVD throws 2 early INT's, then yes they could obviously beat us, but FSU is 2 scores better than Lville. Clemson can beat Lville, UNC can beat Lville. They scored 21 @Pittsburgh, 13 @N.C. State, and 21 vs. Indiana.

You saved me a lot of typing :ROFLMAO:
I was going to keep it short and site their away record/stats (all 2 of them), and
the score/stats vs our three common opponents.
Very similar.
Indiana was neutral btw.

Who says TVD won't be here next year?

The way Mario talked about it in the FSU post game "Tyler still has a very bright future at the University of Miami"
Does Miami have a golf team? In all seriousness maybe Tyler comes back to be the backup. He honestly has looked his happiest the 2 times he's been on the sidelines vs Clemson and FSU..

Advertisement
Brown wants to redshirt and not risk injury. It’s not difficult to understand. He will be in portal soon.
Super confusing.

I know he wanted to red shirt which is already locked in. But if they knew he was going to transfer, it becomes even more pathetic that they didn’t get another body that was a potential back up ahead of Emory. Because if what you’re saying is true in terms of him (and I don’t doubt you) transferring and not wanting to play, he shouldn’t be taking one rep for this team.

if Tyler goes down with an injury, you’re basically telling us a walk on is taking his place.

Advertisement
Back