TVD Announced as Starter

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to say it but, I’d take the GaTech 2022 Gattis + JB game plan than trotting out TVD + Dawson game plan

I can’t believe I’m saying this but it’s true

How is this not a better option

IMG_6309.jpeg

It'll be interesting to see if they bring Brown in to run some plays here and there. Obviously it'll be a running play and what I fully expect from Mario.

If he doesn't play, he's as good as gone. There's no sense in him not playing in some capacity (unless he's injured and we don't know it) as he couldn't burn his redshirt now even if he tried.

Advertisement
What other choice is there at this point? Just gotta hope TVD has his head on straight and Dawson comes up with a better game plan than what we’ve seen the last few weeks.
Exactly.
I don't understand why some on here are upset, it's not as if this would be a surprise.
For all the posters who ***** about being predictable what does one think the game plan would be with Brown as QB. Hint: Michigan 2nd half vs PSU.

Advertisement
Not sure I understand why so many think JB gives miami the best chance to win when he hasn't seen a SINGLE game rep all season and has known issues with accuracy and throwing the football. U don't think a good team will be able to defend against a 1 dimensional guy. I'm all for giving him some packages but if miami wanted to give him a real chance he should have gotten some game action earlier in the year. Don't believe he's in same boat as Emory with his known passing limitations and not sure he'd give miami a real chance to win on Saturday. If the coaches refused to play him so far I'm taking that as his issues throwing the ball are still a concern. IF, and I know it's a big IF, but IF turnover machine could somehow channel his issues and protect the **** football then miami absolutely could win the game. We've seen him do it before. But regardless, this needs to be TVDs last couple games here. It's best for both himself and the program if they part after this season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back