TVD Announced as Starter

Advertisement
Confused Jim Carrey GIF

I hate to say it but, I’d take the GaTech 2022 Gattis + JB game plan than trotting out TVD + Dawson game plan

I can’t believe I’m saying this but it’s true
With this defense, offensive line and kicking game? **** ******* yeah i would rather play full on mario ball than to have TVD throw several interceptions demoralizing the team and everything just go to ****

Advertisement
already been negged into oblivion for this take...Ville is a terrible matchup for us...imo will be our biggest loss scoring margin of the year.
idgaf what vegas thinks.
I haven't followed Lville at all this year so honest question here, but what makes them such a bad match up for miami? You think they will be tougher than a veteran FSU team on the road or UNC on the road? Or taking on a solid clemson defense with a true freshman at QB? Obviously miamis pathetic QB play will make most games hard to win at this point but just want sure. I know UVA gave Lville a run last week and I wouldn't consider them a good team, also Lville got blown out by a bad Pitt squad

Advertisement
Not sure I understand why so many think JB gives miami the best chance to win when he hasn't seen a SINGLE game rep all season and has known issues with accuracy and throwing the football. U don't think a good team will be able to defend against a 1 dimensional guy. I'm all for giving him some packages but if miami wanted to give him a real chance he should have gotten some game action earlier in the year. Don't believe he's in same boat as Emory with his known passing limitations and not sure he'd give miami a real chance to win on Saturday. If the coaches refused to play him so far I'm taking that as his issues throwing the ball are still a concern. IF, and I know it's a big IF, but IF turnover machine could somehow channel his issues and protect the **** football then miami absolutely could win the game. We've seen him do it before. But regardless, this needs to be TVDs last couple games here. It's best for both himself and the program if they part after this season
Well we lose 3-4 possessions a game because TVD is broken and just throwing the ball. He has no clue where the ball is going when the ball leaves his hands. We almost beat the number four team in the country being conservative and having a Fr qb miss far more throws than made. But he didn’t make the big mistake. The play play calling and scheming sucks but he protected the ball while being in a bad situation.

Advertisement
After TVDs 3ints and the game is 35 - 10. This is ridiculous. TVD shouldn't play another down for the University of Miami unless JB goes down with an injury. Wasting game reps on a broken player that won't even be here next year. Smh
Who says TVD won't be here next year?

The way Mario talked about it in the FSU post game "Tyler still has a very bright future at the University of Miami"

Advertisement
Your giving them a lot of credit.
Louisville may beat us by a million, but they are not the best team we played this season. They have played a cupcake schedule, and they have 1 decent win against a Notre Dame team at home, after Notre Dame had 2 tough games in a row prior.

They have been impressive at home, but not impressive on the road. Now if the crowd stinks, and TVD throws 2 early INT's, then yes they could obviously beat us, but FSU is 2 scores better than Lville. Clemson can beat Lville, UNC can beat Lville. They scored 21 @Pittsburgh, 13 @N.C. State, and 21 vs. Indiana.

Well we lose 3-4 possessions a game because TVD is broken and just throwing the ball. He has no clue where the ball is going when the ball leaves his hands. We almost beat the number four team in the country being conservative and having a Fr qb miss far more throws than made. But he didn’t make the big mistake. The play play calling and scheming sucks but he protected the ball while being in a bad situation.
Oh I totally agree with you there. Would love to still have Emory under center for the rest of this season. He def won me over (atleast for the rest of the season) with his toughest and confidence. I think ultimately the 24 starting QB has to be a portal guy. I am obviously not at practice so I don't have a clue but just seems telling that JB hasn't seen a single rep. Makes me wonder how he'd do as the main guy. He threw 3 INTs last yr in limited time so not sure he'd take care of the ball like Emory but I'm all for some packages though. Should have already been doing that.

Advertisement
Back