TVD’s Time to Shine

Advertisement
Oldie but goodie.

km_20211127-3_720p(1)_1.gif

Advertisement

Can’t wait to watch him ball out this year. I’m hoping the defense is good enough to not blow games so we can make the ACC Championship game.

I've been saying this since mid-November. He will be in the Heisman conversation this year, and has the potential to be one of the best who have ever played at Miami. I'm not holding back. My only worry is whether we have a #1 WR step up the way that Rambo did last year. If we do, TVD will set records this season.

Advertisement
I still remember the Kenny Pickett the GAWW jokes. May not be worth it but has made himself a first rounder. Crazy world lol.

Advertisement
The 3 Heisman finalist last year:

Bryce Young - 4,872yds 47TD’s & 7INT’s at 66.9%cmp off 547 attempts

Kenny Pickett - 4,319yds 42TD’s & 7INT’s at 67.2%cmp off 497 attempts

CJ Stroud - 4,435yds 44TD’s & 6INT’s at 71.9%cmp off 441 attempts

If TVD is gonna be a Heisman finalist two things have to happen, we have to win most of our games & he has to throw the ball.. a lot.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s a top ten pick in the 2023 draft…possibly 1st overall. He’s everything you want in a franchise QB. Strong arm, mobile enough, good leadership, makes guys around him better, comes from a football family.

Advertisement
Nobody on this site was in TVDs corner more than me at the beginning of last yr....All I heard was Garcia this, Garcia that....I kept saying don't sleep on this kid...People in the know were telling me he soaks up coaching like a sponge....
I started a long thread last MAY (long before the season) stating he was better than King and needed to start against Alabama. People called me crazy.

After he second start against UVA, I said he was the next Josh Allen. People laughed and called for García

The guys talent jumps off the screen and it’s easy to say. He has every single intangible you want in a QB, including great size, and his ball placement is elite

- TVD is the best QB in the country his ball placement is ELITE ELITE! CFB playoff level talent hopefully he’s able to experience one before he goes to the NFL.

- Rambo was such a **** beast how tf was he catching some of those passes

- Mike Harley is one of my favorite canes small receiver with the heart of a giant… Who would’ve thought he was going to end up with the all time receptions (182) and also have over 2000 yards total receiving

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back