TVD’s Time to Shine

Man I am so curious what this Gattis offense is going to produce...... TVD was forced to be the center of the Lashlee offense since we couldn't run the ball.

Here's hoping he continues his 300 yd 3TD streak

Advertisement
TVD will go as far as the offense will allow. The guy could break every single single season passing record UM has. All depends on Josh Gattis.
This is my only concern. Don't get me wrong, I like to be balanced, but not 50/50 for the sake of numbers balanced. I want to be able to run and throw the ball. Some games TVD might throw it 50 times and we rush it 30, and I'm fine with that if they can't stop the passing game. Some games we might run it 45 times and throw it 30. I'm fine with that, as long as we're having our way on the ground and we're beating the snot out of the other team.

What I DON'T want to see is us trying to pound a square peg into a round hole when we have an elite QB. If we come out and can't get the ground game going, but stick with it just because we want balance, it's going to get ugly around here. If we're winning ugly games, and losing some as well, because of balance, I will become imbalanced in a hurry.

The game of football currently is all about lighting up the D. When you have the best QB you've had in a generation, with the rules the way they are, **** it, let him carve them up. Then pick your spots to run it.

Advertisement
Back