Turnover Chain

Advertisement
Well...I sort of agree with this one. If we're down by 14 or more, let's say the team rule should be that the "privilege" of rocking the TO Chain and TD Rings go away. Someone close to the program please pass this to CMD, it really is hard to watch as every player on OFF and DEF should be with OC/DC scheming to get back into the game, not posing before the camera

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the prices of those turnover chains like $100K each? So that means since the 2017 season the school has spent half a million on jewelry. Money that could've easily gone to hiring "analysts/consultants" to review opposing teams' tapes looking for weaknesses to exploit and come up with solid offensive/defensive gameplans. I believe i read on this site that Bama had 2 guys who during the off-season analyzing all of Miami's blitz packages. Use the money for the turnover chain to pay for extra "quality control staff", that's how you remain competitive.
Value of gold has gone up exponentially. Sell all of them now! And stop with TO chain nonsense..

Advertisement
We set a Trend in college football, everybody rocking some kind of chain now.
Exactly, that’s why I say stick with it. When were irrelevant it’s irrelevant but when we’re playing well it gives us positive momentum nationally. Plus recruits love it and pose with pics of them all the time (even the offensive players!) I see no point in getting rid of it, unless it was fueling a toxic culture in the locker room but I can’t see how that would be the case, all it’s doing is incentivizing turnovers ain’t nothin wrong with that

Advertisement
I think if you get a turnover you wear the first year chain,second turnover they put the second year chain on you. this will make guys hungry to get them all in a game

Advertisement
Back