Turnover Chain

My theory is that the touchdown rings cursed the turnover chain.

Manny tempted fate and fate came for that azzz.

This is a legit theory. The rings were a big mistake.

Otherwise, I agree with others that there needs to be a point deficit cap on the rings. Once you get to a certain point in the game where you've been badly dominated, bringing them out just looks sad and clownish.

Advertisement
Wait, hold on... Are you saying you WOULD NOT have taken ******* dance theory if that class was available at UM? That's a mistake. Potential reward beats risk on that one.
And you can definitely find a lot of angry girls with daddy issues in a feminism 101 class.

No i can safely say i wouldn't. I understand where youre coming from but i have no desire to hang out with purple haired freaks that think they are my equal.

Plenty of gorgeous women in miami and ft Lauderdale.

Otherwise, I agree with others that there needs to be a point deficit cap on the rings. Once you get to a certain point in the game where you've been badly dominated, bringing them out just looks sad and clownish.
All valid points

Wait, hold on... Are you saying you WOULD NOT have taken ******* dance theory if that class was available at UM? That's a mistake. Potential reward beats risk on that one.
And you can definitely find a lot of angry girls with daddy issues in a feminism 101 class.
Spoken like a true Miami undergrad. Props.

No i can safely say i wouldn't. I understand where youre coming from but i have no desire to hang out with purple haired freaks that think they are my equal.

Plenty of gorgeous women in miami and ft Lauderdale.

Gorgeous, for sure. They are all over the place.
But gorgeous AND obviously damaged? And all in one place like that?? That combo (at a certain age and time) has some definite appeal.

Advertisement
Gorgeous, for sure. They are all over the place.
But gorgeous AND obviously damaged? And all in one place like that?? That combo (at a certain age and time) has some definite appeal.
Totally agree. Saw some of the most gorgeous women ive ever seen down there but they were obviously searching for sugar daddys driving Bentleys.

The chain and rings have jumped the shark for me. Although if a Big Ten crew ever officiates one of our games again, I’d be in favor of taking the chain out of retirement for a good swing at the head ref after one of their Terry Porteresque calls.

Totally. There was no need for something extra to celebrate a touchdown. We have all sorts of celebrations for touchdowns. The turnover chain represented something that did not get enough attention that could likely change the complexion of a game. That's why everyone in college football was quick to replicate it.

I dont see anyone trying to replicate the touchdown jewelry.

Advertisement
Return it to the fires of Mordor, melt it down to this and ram it up Mandy's ***

84268.jpg

Put the **** chain N coral gables for the rest of the season until we start playing and winning…the hurricanes look like fools on the sideline down 60 points with a turnover chain on..that makes the U look Bad real Bad..that horse and pony trick don’t work anymore..a chain don’t get 5 and high 4 stars to come to your program..WINNING does..beating bama Clemson LSU florida..leave that chain at home and come play football and U top recruits don’t y’all bring y’all *** to the Hurricanes..go get your bag somewhere else..this is Not the Spot right now..

As soon as we got the TO, I was like, “Please don’t bring out the chain!”, and what do u know. Here it comes. I wanted to crawl under a rock. And I was watching the game with my wife. Em-fuccin-barrasing

Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the prices of those turnover chains like $100K each? So that means since the 2017 season the school has spent half a million on jewelry. Money that could've easily gone to hiring "analysts/consultants" to review opposing teams' tapes looking for weaknesses to exploit and come up with solid offensive/defensive gameplans. I believe i read on this site that Bama had 2 guys who during the off-season analyzing all of Miami's blitz packages. Use the money for the turnover chain to pay for extra "quality control staff", that's how you remain competitive.
I can think of a better use for that cash.

Completely tone deaf at this point. The fan base hates it, media exploits it & other programs mock it. We can care about players feeling when they start winning. L7 weanies

Advertisement
Every single one of my coworkers are Ohio State fans and when I came in to work yesterday all they did was hound me all day long about how pathetic brandishing the TO chain was down by 30. Thanks Diaz u *** boi..

Tell them to fvck off. We can win 11 games and wear the TO Chain 55 times, but nothing will change the fact that those losers are Ohio Taint fans.

Every single one of my coworkers are Ohio State fans and when I came in to work yesterday all they did was hound me all day long about how pathetic brandishing the TO chain was down by 30. Thanks Diaz u *** boi..
Just take a **** in the communal coffee pot.

Advertisement
Back