Turnover Chain

hiphopanimal

Freshman
I was one of the "I'm indifferent to it now but if the kids like it, keep it" but yesterday's usage of the chain and rings was legit embarrassing.

Talk about spatial awareness. Getting blasted on national TV and you're still committed to the pageantry? For real? That's embarrassing and emblematic of Diaz really. A lot of style but absolutely no substance.

Maybe the time Diaz spends in the gym, working on his physique, he can spend on drawing up some plays that work and/or ones that are different to Amari Carter running flat out into their O Line.

Bunch of idiots in Coral Gables

Advertisement
Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the prices of those turnover chains like $100K each? So that means since the 2017 season the school has spent half a million on jewelry. Money that could've easily gone to hiring "analysts/consultants" to review opposing teams' tapes looking for weaknesses to exploit and come up with solid offensive/defensive gameplans. I believe i read on this site that Bama had 2 guys who during the off-season analyzing all of Miami's blitz packages. Use the money for the turnover chain to pay for extra "quality control staff", that's how you remain competitive.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the prices of those turnover chains like $100K each? So that means since the 2017 season the school has spent half a million on jewelry. Money that could've easily gone to hiring "analysts/consultants" to review opposing teams' tapes looking for weaknesses to exploit and come up with solid offensive/defensive gameplans. I believe i read on this site that Bama had 2 guys who during the off-season analyzing all of Miami's blitz packages. Use the money for the turnover chain to pay for extra "quality control staff", that's how you remain competitive.
But then we wouldn’t have a ssssssschtick to prove we are somehow relevant

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was one of the "I'm indifferent to it now but if the kids like it, keep it" but yesterday's usage of the chain and rings was legit embarrassing.

Talk about spatial awareness. Getting blasted on national TV and you're still committed to the pageantry? For real? That's embarrassing and emblematic of Diaz really. A lot of style but absolutely no substance.

Maybe the time Diaz spends in the gym, working on his physique, he can spend on drawing up some plays that work and/or ones that are different to Amari Carter running flat out into their O Line.

Bunch of idiots in Coral Gables
They especially need to learn situational awareness while maintaining their spatial awareness.

Wr don't want them to embarrass themselves AND stumble over shït.

Advertisement
Thats why all our players take ******* dance theory and feminism 101.

We are soft.

Wait, hold on... Are you saying you WOULD NOT have taken ******* dance theory if that class was available at UM? That's a mistake. Potential reward beats risk on that one.
And you can definitely find a lot of angry girls with daddy issues in a feminism 101 class.

Advertisement
Back