Turn out the lights. The party’s over

I think the sad truth is we’re done. We’re a relic.

We’re the hot HS cheerleader Homecoming queen who is now 45 and recently single with the same hairstyle she had in HS but with much less volume and shine. The hair’s all broken and thin and damaged from years of coloring.

She’s got those smoker’s lines around her now thin lips that once were plump and shiny with flavored lip gloss. Her makeup is dated. Her waist is now square. And her booty is flat. Her thighs are skinny with no muscle tone but still have cellulite on them. She’s got a kangaroo pouch instead of a flat belly from pumping out 4 rotten kids, 2 who hate her, 1 who is her “best friend,” and the other who’s in and out of rehab.

It’s over, fellas. The incompetence runs too deeply. The disease is at the top of the organization and runs down like diarrhea down a 90 year-old man’s leg. When the entire organization is trash there’s really no hope in sight.

Unless some miracle happens where a female lawyer and her cronies hellbent on what appears right publicly versus what is actually right is no longer the big shot caller, it’s time to enter the acceptance phase of Kubler-Ross’s 5 stages of death.

It took me forever to get here. But, I am. Kicking and cursing. I’m finally here. Bathing in the realization that we’re being ****ed from the inside out. Knowing we may just have to take it. Longer than a PSU shower session.

Advertisement
I’m always very optimistic until it’s proven that I shouldn’t be. I’m a winner, and winners are always positive and looking for ways that things can work until we are shown otherwise. They’ve proven to me that the time for optimism and looking for positives is over
I was looking for JJ’s brother to put me out of my misery but this comment really puts the nail in the coffin. Done and done. Yikes.

Curiosity is killing this cat... how old are you? Always wonder if you are my vintage, older or younger.

I had the same odd conspiracy type of thinking about grandpa Richt, too. He absolutely KNEW he had a .500 type of team this season. And he especially KNEW the offensive line would be WORST than the Bad News Bears.

Chit, the bowl game against WISCONSIN was a preview what awaited Miami fan this season ( Thankfully both VA TECH and GA TECH suck this season. ). In that NYC bowl, the coaches weren't inspired and the players weren't inspired and the final score spoke LOUDLY!

Again, as some keen Miami fan mentioned earlier, it's going to take a 21st Century MIRACLE to turn chit into file mignon with this program; and I personally believe the 2017 season was the miracle Miami was handed by CFB god's.

I'm amazed that some people still slurp the 2017 season like it was that great. It was basically the 2013 season, with one good game. (ND) Maybe 2 good games if you could the Va Tech game.

2018 showed that it was basically a road to nothing.

I know this isn’t a novel sentiment around here, but I am still stunned about just how bad we are and how far we’ve fallen.

Over the past 10 years or so, more and more I’ve resigned myself to at least a temporary acknowledgement that we’re terribly average, largely irrelevant, and not in any reasonable conversation for playoffs or any other meaningful attainment. Not that I have much choice in the matter, denial and repression only gets you so far.

But even through all of that and including the first part of this season, I didn’t expect how we came out against VT.

And even after that debacle—including accepting this season was a lost cause and we simply suck—I STILL didn’t expect GT.

And even after I realized we were in a dogfight, I didn’t expect to lose. More specifically, I wasn’t shocked we actually lost after looking back...you could see it coming, after all...but I STILL didn’t expect to miss the 3rd FG.

Somehow, knowing we have no kicker and miss more than we make, I thought “okay we’re gonna make this but whatever we still suck and I’m ****ed, this game is embarrassing.” Then we missed and, alas, yet another new low.

Point is, **** this.

We’ve been an embarrassment, that’s not new. Nobody respects us, not new either. They shouldn’t.
We are not fun to watch or be a fan of. No ****.

But how in the actual **** does it keep getting WORSE? That’s rhetorical, btw.

Done. Another George T. Stagg coming up...

Advertisement
Guess what? The people who will fire Fake Jimmy are the same incompetent ***** who will hire his replacement. The same ***** who signed off on his idea to hire another assistant from a failed staff with no HC experience. That replacement for Fake Jimmy would likely be someone like Jen Strawley because UM wants to be seen as a leader in those sorts of hirings.

This is why I think it’s over. Unless there are massive changes at the top of the organization making decisions about men’s athletics then we’ll continue our death spiral.
She doesn’t care a single iota about football yet is placed on the search committee. She and Bass making a decision about the Head
coach when they have no clue what to look for. Does anyone doubt Strawley is next in line for the AD job.

Program is done. School got what they wanted, just don’t call or email me for for money trying to sell me some bull**** hope and dream. I’m as done as the program is.

Told my friends I’d take Urban for 5 years, 2 natties and the program being shut down by the NCAA afterwards. At least I’d know we’d win again and never suck again after they ended the program.

Michigan, FSU, Miami and possibly UGA are schools that Meyer would never coach just because of the outrage it would create.

Even if the Miami admin had the slightest interest in winning (which they don't) he'd never consider the Miami job.

I'm not completely convinced Meyer's even going to be coaching CFB again. I think he might try out the NFL. There are rumors Jerry Jones might like him to replace Jason Garrett.

We’re the hot HS cheerleader Homecoming queen who is now 45 and recently single with the same hairstyle she had in HS but with much less volume and shine. The hair’s all broken and thin and damaged from years of coloring.

She’s got those smoker’s lines around her now thin lips that once were plump and shiny with flavored lip gloss. Her makeup is dated. Her waist is now square. And her booty is flat. Her thighs are skinny with no muscle tone but still have cellulite on them. She’s got a kangaroo pouch instead of a flat belly from pumping out 4 rotten kids, 2 who hate her, 1 who is her “best friend,” and the other who’s in and out of rehab.

It’s over, fellas. The incompetence runs too deeply. The disease is at the top of the organization and runs down like diarrhea down a 90 year-old man’s leg. When the entire organization is trash there’s really no hope in sight.

Unless some miracle happens where a female lawyer and her cronies hellbent on what appears right publicly versus what is actually right is no longer the big shot caller, it’s time to enter the acceptance phase of Kubler-Ross’s 5 stages of death.

You my friend are a KING

Thank you for this

She doesn’t care a single iota about football yet is placed on the search committee. She and Bass making a decision about the Head
coach when they have no clue what to look for. Does anyone doubt Strawley is next in line for the AD job.

Program is done. School got what they wanted, just don’t call or email me for for money trying to sell me some bull**** hope and dream. I’m as done as the program is.

Does Strawley seriously hold any power in the athletic department?

Seriously, there were literally zero mentions of Strawley on CIS before this month. See the link below. People have become obsessed with her this month, for some reason.

I think she's just a token female in the athletic department. Just because she has a lot of titles doesn't mean she has any real power.

Advertisement

Say it ain’t so Sam...

I’m always very optimistic until it’s proven that I shouldn’t be. I’m a winner, and winners are always positive and looking for ways that things can work until we are shown otherwise. They’ve proven to me that the time for optimism and looking for positives is over

So Sad.

Does Strawley seriously hold any power in the athletic department?

Seriously, there were literally zero mentions of Strawley on CIS before this month. See the link below. People have become obsessed with her this month, for some reason.

I think she's just a token female in the athletic department. Just because she has a lot of titles doesn't mean she has any real power.
If you think this school is going to put a female in a token position then you haven’t been paying attention. She was on the search committee in 2015 along with Bass and Vinny T and Vilma I believe. If anyone was the token on that search committee it was our two former players.

Don’t get it twisted, this school is all about women empowerment and “diversity”, that is until that diversity makes them “look bad” by dancing and celebrating.

Advertisement
I wasn’t mad when we lost. During that final play, when they spotted the football inches short of a first down, I LAUGHED.

This university is a clown show now. And what do we do to clowns?

This thread is like a nuclear version of the ‘Elmo Suicide Doll.’
1571612074911.gif

Only in Miami can you have the absolute worst punter in history and then the following year have the worst kicker the world has ever seen. How does this even happen? How do give the responsibility to Patke for fixing the worst ST in the nation? He is the your weakest link on an otherwise terrible D3 level corching staff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only in Miami can you have the absolute worst punter in history and then the following year have the worst kicker the world has ever seen? How does this even happen? How do give the responsibility to Patke for fixing the worst ST in the nation? He is the your weakest link on an otherwise terrible D3 level corching staff.
fatal error here by Diaz, lack of attention to detail

Well I like the 05 team even with the GT game. But i was at the LSU bowl game and we stayed at the team hotel and man the players were having a good time before the days leading up to the game. After the *** beating those agent were swarming that hotels going after gore.

Advertisement
Back