Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

i was told Msu. Things looked good yesterday afternoon. Now y’all see why I wait before dropping Steph lol.

It’ll still be a really good week though.
Steve Witfong gave me consent to recuse myself from this prediction. I will be reevaluating things and reopening my decision making process. Please respect my decision.

Advertisement
Steve Witfong gave me consent to recuse myself from this prediction. I will be reevaluating things and reopening my decision making process. Please respect my decision.
If I'm interpreting this correctly, Mario is a mad man. Love the way he identifies a player and recruits that player relentlessly, doesn't just give in and move on to someone else at the same position

Advertisement
See the one time I flip flop i have a legit excuse lol. It was UM last night then I doze off and wake up to “ something happened”. That’s why I wait to The last secomd on Steph lol.
I see no problem/issue here. Keep up the good work

Advertisement
So is this a “2” confidence level for the Miami Hurricanes Cribbfong?

Advertisement
Got ya. I don't follow CBB recruiting much. Buddy of mine told me he ranked #1, guess not.
I guess if he's a rivals thruther then he would be considered #1, but the point moreso being that MSU isn't going to land guys like that on a yearly basis, and likely never land multiple in the same class. Its not their style, they would rather recruit the multi year guys.

Here the public update from our 2nd favorite insider.

”Isn’t this fun? Okay. So it sounds like Adeleye’s camp just reached out to Miami and essentially relayed that they’re still thinking and praying about a decision. I do not believe he has told Michigan State that he’s definitely going there. Adeleye has family in the Sunshine State and there is reason to believe people around him would prefer him at Miami to Michigan State. One major factor keeping MSU in this is BT Jordan who has an extremely impressive resume in terms of working with NFL pass rushers. Still, it sounds like Miami is very much on the table. I’m not going to place another timeline on a decision because it seems as though they’re still working through what the next move is. Miami is pressing that they’re pushing for the No. 1 recruiting class in the country and that they already landed the top offensive lineman in the portal (Javion Cohen) and need to add to top defensive lineman in the poral, which is currently what Adeleye is listed as. I will come back with more as I learn more. Miami still grinding through this.”

Advertisement
The kid didn’t announce at noon like expected. Clearly the loafers are in a dog fight right now 👞👞👞

1671564947083.gif

Last edited:
See the one time I flip flop i have a legit excuse lol. It was UM last night then I doze off and wake up to “ something happened”. That’s why I wait to The last secomd on Steph lol.
Few questions:

Gore on hold? Commitable offer?

We can't really take ALL the db's mentioned? Wide-net?

'Bama on flip-watch. Should we be concerned? Any more wrong-way flips?

Advertisement
Back