Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

I guess if he's a rivals thruther then he would be considered #1, but the point moreso being that MSU isn't going to land guys like that on a yearly basis, and likely never land multiple in the same class. Its not their style, they would rather recruit the multi year guys.
Yea, Seems like KU, UK, Duke, etc are always in play for the 1 and done guys.

Advertisement
No need to explain yourself g. You’re the goat. Let the lunatics panic and worry, Mario got this 💯
Appreciate that.

I think I’ve proven myself to not be bothered by CB‘s or having them affecting my decisions. Just this week I’ve went against cb’s multiple times. Tbh this is a legit late push by Miami in a recruitment thats going back in forth.

Advertisement
Most of you beatdicks already counted Mario out on this one. Bunch of dongslappin bench****s.
predator-helicopter.gif

We need help at DT. Sorry JHH and 56 ain’t going to cut it. We will get ran on all day. Backups are moten and a freshmen haha yeah ok. Gore might help some but man we are hurting for a legit DT.

Hopefully something shakes out in the portal cause we ain’t winning many games with that DT rotation.
Lichenstein is back for his 15th season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Appreciate that.

I think I’ve proven myself to not be bothered by CB‘s or having them affecting my decisions. Just this week I’ve went against cb’s multiple times. Tbh this is a legit late push by Miami in a recruitment thats going back in forth.
My initial take on this is that he wants to be in Miami and is trying to get more money out of us, but he'd also be fine with MSU if we won't meet his number.

Advertisement
Appreciate that.

I don’t want you to fret for one **** second lmao a 👍🏻 is not a contract and I’d rather know how things are trending and then learn what occurred after.

We just need Leeds to come back dropping HINTS!

Advertisement
Back