Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
Eh, from the sounds of it a lot of these TAMU freshmen were malcontents. Gotta pick and choose who to get.
He came through in the 21 class, it was the 22 class that was the monster NIL one and filled with malcontents. Denver Harris would be one of those but lets be real, if he wants to suit up for Miami, that kid is too talented not to grab.

lol I lost faith in mays.

innis - I feel like our only shot was Hartline bouncing but **** ruiz should drop his I dont renegotiate stuff and drop a number that innis can't say no to
Why you telling the man to do with his money ? How have you help the school contribution towards NIL. Did u even went to a game last yr ? Us UM fan be having the most to say but nobody ever turn up at a game.

Advertisement
Why you telling the man to do with his money ? How have you help the school contribution towards NIL. Did u even went to a game last yr ? Us UM fan be having the most to say but nobody ever turn up at a game.
Lmao I have season tickets. I do donate back yearly ever since I graduated. How much you give back?

He came through in the 21 class, it was the 22 class that was the monster NIL one and filled with malcontents. Denver Harris would be one of those but lets be real, if he wants to suit up for Miami, that kid is too talented not to grab.

I wouldn't go that far. We've seen one really bad attitude impact teams before.....even in the NFL.

If someone isn't willing to buy in, it may not be worth it. Football is such a team game and requires a large number of guys to come together. It's not basketball.

Advertisement
I wouldn't go that far. We've seen one really bad attitude impact teams before.....even in the NFL.

If someone isn't willing to buy in, it may not be worth it. Football is such a team game and requires a large number of guys to come together. It's not basketball.
jimbo going on year 6 and has underdeveloped and underperformed massively. Then, as a last ditch effort brought in shady characters that were acting like they were in a **** bob marley fest. Now they hit the portal and your depth went back to sketchy AF.
Imo This isn’t him not buying in as much as him realizing that jimbo killed 2 programs.

Lmao I have season tickets. I do donate back yearly ever since I graduated. How much you give back?
Well watever u donating not enough. Since want to tell the man what to do with his money u should play follow the leader. Whatver u donating need to go up buddy.

DD2CB1F3-1F14-4AF4-9BBE-DB6E18016576.jpeg
1C8E0D63-D535-4E4B-9179-2CC0F181F11F.jpeg

Advertisement
Anybody know if he will be able to practice in the spring? Not sure what his injury was.

I looked at this last night and it was kind of weird. He was injured during the App State game, but the TAMU website says he appeared in the South Carolina game (which was 10/22) but apparently not long enough to get any stats. From there he didn't play again the rest of the season. Not sure if it was a re-injury or a second injury, but there isn't a lot of information out there on what happened or his recovery timeline.

Advertisement
I thought I read he cancelled his visit this weekend and has to reschedule
Canesport said he cancelled a visit with someone else to go to Miami. The way they worded it was very strange, though, and initially did read that he cancelled the Miami visit.

Advertisement
Back