Tuesday signing Surprise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reading between the tea leaves of what Ivins has posted and said on the podcast it’s pretty much guaranteed to be a skilled position player. Said “they’re looking for o line with the last spots but will take a skill position guy if they like him”. I think that was the hint

Advertisement
Wouldn't it be interesting if this young was available because let's say LSU had a numbers crunch an he was quitely pushed out and is the Tuesday Surprise late signee. He fits what Coach Rumph likes in his CB's and if this young man loved USC then UM is a mirror image of the west school.

Not to mention UM's depth chart is way more appealing and he wants to Early Enroll per the article below which is an interesting twist since LSU may not have EE room for him. The major issue I see is with ncaa clearinghouse/UM admissions since the young man has attended 3 different HS's.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Reading between the tea leaves of what Ivins has posted and said on the podcast it’s pretty much guaranteed to be a skilled position player. Said “they’re looking for o line with the last spots but will take a skill position guy if they like him”. I think that was the hint
We do need the recievers to run this new offense.

Advertisement
Back