Tua

6 years ago Hurts wasn’t a pro QB because the NFL was arrogant in their ways. A cookie cutter system. But ppl are watching what Murray is doing. What Lamar is doing. If a NFL team commits a offense towards hurts skills, he can for sure play at the next level. But that’s a major “if. Kid is a gamer. Makes good decisions. **** of a runner. And has proven he can adjust and play in a throwing system with accuracy. Kid is completing 73% of his balls.,
what i saw last night shores up everything you just said man, he got game

Advertisement
I think this injury could turn out to be much worse than expected. Hips are funny joints. It’s takes a lot to hurt them so when it happens take caution. It looked like he landed and his femur was jammed up into the hip joint. Eerily similar to Bo Jackson, but with more impact. I hope the kid is alright, but I think he’s done for the year. He ain’t going anywhere. The NFL will want to see how he holds up for another season in my opinion.

Go Canes!
yep, I went snow skiing w a bunch o my homies x-mas break sophmore year, crashed, knocked my hip outta socket, never played another down

The kid is the walking wounded for two years. Saban was trying to run up the score like he always does. That’s what they do last few years because their schedule is weak and they lose a game to a good program every year
He was done but tia wanted to go back out for the one more drive and run the 2 min offense. He convinced saban and went back out there. Tough break.

Lol name 1 bad game he's ever had and mind you Burrows brrk in college for 5 years and has only been a draftable QB the year Joe Brady came while Tua in his first game in the national championship read the field better then most juniors in college and schooled UGA to a comeback win and since has had one of the most dominant college careers ever so idk what you don't see
what do i see ? he takes alot o hits, and he's little, o yea and left handed

Advertisement
I was gonna buy the snake's book, heard its awesome, tons o party/bangin chicks stories, but damm i couldnt find it under 100 bucks, anybody read it ?

Advertisement
Full recovery expected now. I’m glad it wasn’t a Bo Jackson type injury.
They have no idea what his recovery will be this early. Those socket injuries can be super tricky. There were a lot of optimistic proclamations after Bo’s injury too.

Full recovery expected now. I’m glad it wasn’t a Bo Jackson type injury.
its too early to know for sure, that hip has to have proper blood flow throughout the socket. If i remember Bo's looked good at first then the flow either slowed or stopped. I spent 5 weeks in traction at the Denver Presbitarian to make sure that flow was all good, but never played another down, ended up having it replaced several years later, it had gotten to where i couldnt even walk straight. Its a very serious deal

Advertisement
Franchise, just saw your post, we said the same dam thing lol. **** i lived it, nothin nice for sure

It was only the second quarter. Kid should have thrown the ball away earlier. Young QBs never learn the importance of not taking unnecessary hits. That's not a hit guys like Brady, Brees, and Wilson take.

It was only the second quarter. Kid should have thrown the ball away earlier. Young QBs never learn the importance of not taking unnecessary hits. That's not a hit guys like Brady, Brees, and Wilson take.
Brady hardly ever gets hit, he's the master, if you send the crew he'll burn ya, if you dont send the crew he'll burn ya

Advertisement
Willis was never the same. I don't think the bills in hindsight would draft him 23rd again.
Willis was still pretty **** good in the NFL. My point is that some guys rehab from serious injuries and are fine (e.g. Drew Brees, Adrian Peterson, Jaylon Smith) and some aren't (e.g. Edge, Culpepper, etc.). It's way too early to know what the doctors say about Tua's recovery prognosis. But it's not too early to know that if it's not career-ending, he's getting taken in the first round.

Advertisement
Back