TT vs MIAMI game two!!!!!

Advertisement
Got out of it at least... please baby jesus put up 8 runs this inning. ZC and DT... lets lead it off with back to back bombs :)

I can't take much more of this! We have to start trying that clown for TT soon! This letting anyone who they can pick out of the stands and stick on the mound looking like Nolan Ryan must end soon, or I fear my heart will give out!

Advertisement
ball ball ball ball... watching on gamecast. Are they anywhere near the strike zone?

A few were very close, with one of them being called a strike most of the time...but much better than what we had last night...seems to be a rather consistent strike zone.

UM

Advertisement
Thereb we go! 1st hit! About time, that picther looks like a toddler! Couldn't make the weight/height requirements for a Japanese Little League team!

Advertisement
No love for my Freddie Patek reference? Tough crowd here. Bunch of old guys here, like those two in the balcony of the Muppet Show, I guess?

Advertisement
Why did Morris take out Beauprez?

He was pitching well.

Sometimes I think Morris overthinks ****.

...and right on cue, runners on 1st and 3rd with 1 out.

And there you have it....just a matter of time. Need a double play bad or we are staring at the same position before the last rain delay.

UM

Advertisement
Back