Tryriq McCord's INT For a TD

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
It was just chosen as the play of the week on the ESPN show "Great 8 Plays". They pick 8 plays and create a bracket, and his play won out. Pretty cool.

Advertisement
Just watched that also. Even sehorn was surprised he said you don't usually see defensive ends drop that far deep into coverage.

Just watched that also. Even sehorn was surprised he said you don't usually see defensive ends drop that far deep into coverage.

Yeah man. They also took into account the fact he tip-toed down the sideline and kept his balance. They really analyzed the whole play which is why he was able to win.

Advertisement
Incredible play. Awesome! That being said, he has no business being in that position. I also noticed in a play or two the DT playing coverage. It's beyond frustrating seeing this.

Advertisement
Incredible play. Awesome! That being said, he has no business being in that position. I also noticed in a play or two the DT playing coverage. It's beyond frustrating seeing this.
Idk what your talking about. Whats trusting about dropping a 295 pound DT into coverage? Don't all the good teams do that?

Can't wait to see Wyche batting away a sure TD on a deep post at the last second....running stride for stride with the opposing team's best receiver.

Advertisement
Idk what your talking about. Whats trusting about dropping a 295 pound DT into coverage? Don't all the good teams do that?

I watched ohio state do that and pick off Jacory in a loss to the buck nuts

Advertisement

That's Jacory being special not the DE.

Everybody sees McCord as a DE except our staff.

He's could play DE in college but he will be a 3-4 OLB in the pros.

Not if he gets drafted by Dallas, St Louis, the Giants, Philly, Miami, Tampa, Chicago, Seattle, Denver, Carolina, Cincy, Detroit, or Jacksonville....All run 4-3 bases that would put the dudes hand on the ground.

Way too small to be a 4-3 DE in the NFL IMO. He would get murdered at the point of attack in the run game.

I'd be surprised if he was playing at over 240 LBs right now.

Apples and oranges. The OSU lineman simply backpeddled bout 4 yards and Jacory threw it right to him. Tyriq was about 12+ yards back.

Advertisement
Back