Truth about Saban

So dumb. Saban has won championships at 2 schools and posted a 9-7 season with the Dolphins with Gus Frerotte as his QB

He also has Emmert in his pocket So he can get away with everything.

They have 10 head coaches as analysts on his staff.

Im questioning how he would do with less advantages.

I know that he has had success regardless. If we can get our recruiting on that level by locking down SoFla then we can play with anyone.

Advertisement
Gets me upset when they make it seem like Saban is an x and o genius

Dude just gets the best players because those early records show u he's not that great. If Manny locks down sfla he can be just like Saban
People get made when harbaugh says he gets away with cheating like harbaugh is wrong. You let some schools get away with moving 35 Hawaiians to Alabama but suspend Miami kids for test driving a car lol

Advertisement
He has unlimited resources. I confident in saying this and @caneinorlando no WAY he does what butch did under those circumstances in the late 90s. Saban 48-16 at LSU, Butch was 51-20 at Miami and the 5-6 year he didnt even have a full roster.
Saban has one undefeated year his whole career, butch was definitely going undefeated the two years coker did.

Dude just gets the best players because those early records show u he's not that great. If Manny locks down sfla he can be just like Saban
Saban also surrounds himself with brilliant football minds. They have former head coaches as football analysts. Most schools can't afford to do this but at Bama Saban has a blank check to do with as he pleases. With limited resources, Saban would not be all that great.

Advertisement
Saban also surrounds himself with brilliant football minds. They have former head coaches as football analysts. Most schools can't afford to do this but at Bama Saban has a blank check to do with as he pleases. With limited resources, Saban would not be all that great.
Butch had a better Staff for ALOT less...and 2 went on to be NFL HCs...and 2 more CFB HCs....

That's what all the top HCs in college football do... Dabo Sweeney isn't this great XS and Os guy but he gets the best players and builds a good staff. Saban is a good Xs and Os guy though. You should check out some of his lectures on YouTube, very informative.

Advertisement
I agree 100%. I would just like to add that Saban deserves credit at Alabama. They have always bought players. Didn’t help Mike Shula. Texas buys players. They have not won big recently. It takes special coaches to win at those big time programs. And he’s done it about as good as you can do it under major pressure

That's what all the top HCs in college football do... Dabo Sweeney isn't this great XS and Os guy but he gets the best players and builds a good staff. Saban is a good Xs and Os guy though. You should check out some of his lectures on YouTube, very informative.
Yea he knows football but u know what I mean he isn't going to wow u like a Lincoln Riley.

Advertisement
He also has Emmert in his pocket So he can get away with everything.

They have 10 head coaches as analysts on his staff.

Im questioning how he would do with less advantages.

I know that he has had success regardless. If we can get our recruiting on that level by locking down SoFla then we can play with anyone.
Emmert has probably made well more than $100 million bc of satan. He never would have become the head dictator of ncaa

It's funny watching threads where some try and tear down what any reasonable person would say, is an all-time great coach.

Seems these threads pop up every few months. I'm not sure what the point is as his or others success has nothing to do with us.

Up next month, Dabo, Urban, etc. Maybe even a blast from the past Stoops, Bowden, Miles, Tressel, Brown, Jimbo, etc.

If Saban announced tomorrow he was going to be our next coach, every single person here besides a few idiots would be ecstatic.

It's funny watching threads where some try and tear down what any reasonable person would say, is an all-time great coach.

Seems these threads pop up every few months. I'm not sure what the point is as his or others success has nothing to do with us.

Up next month, Dabo, Urban, etc. Maybe even a blast from the past Stoops, Bowden, Miles, Tressel, Brown, Jimbo, etc.

If Saban announced tomorrow he was going to be our next coach, every single person here besides a few idiots would be ecstatic.
Unfortunately...i'm in the Idiot corner...

Butch had a better Staff for ALOT less...and 2 went on to be NFL HCs...and 2 more CFB HCs....
Great minds? He gets recovering alcoholics and guys who want to bang college girls or guys Locksley, enos,etc?

Butch had how many coaches become HC coaches?
Who produced better rbs than sol?
Schiano made Rutgers a respected program

Advertisement
Back