Trouble in Gainesville?

Heard Zip cant qualify... Any truth to that? If so dodged a bullet. Hearing a good portion of the 19 class either cant qualify, transferring, or ready to leave the team. Again just talk. My bad if already posted.

Where did you hear that?

Advertisement
Heard Zip cant qualify... Any truth to that? If so dodged a bullet. Hearing a good portion of the 19 class either cant qualify, transferring, or ready to leave the team. Again just talk. My bad if already posted.

I mean, if you can't qualify at a toilet paper diploma school like Florida or fsu you are definitely dumb as rocks

Next thing ya know you're a serial killer that likes to suck d!ck! Gaynesville will destroy your soul.
I mean, if you can't qualify at a toilet paper diploma school like Florida or fsu you are definitely dumb as rocks
Nah Man....UF is Waayyyy better academically than FSU....Its a Top 35 school....No comparison whatsoever...

Heard him and Black may not qualify as well. Lol if true

Advertisement
As many game 1 suspensions as possible.

i dont wanna hear any of that "i only want them at their best" crap
I'd prefer to beat them at their best, but I also take great pleasure at kicking them while they're down. I'm also okay with the rest of the teams on their schedule following our lead.

Advertisement
Seeing multiple gators claiming to be in the know hinting at Steele and others may have went and retaliated against one or both of the girls for what happened with Jones

Keep in mind Steele was Jones’ roommate

Seeing multiple gators claiming to be in the know hinting at Steele and others may have went and retaliated against one or both of the girls for what happened with Jones

Keep in mind Steele was Jones’ roommate

That's just about a worst case scenario for UF, if true. Hopefully, half their 2019 class is involved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back