Trotwood (Ohio) vs. University School @3PM on ESPN

Advertisement
dancin over OU.jpg

Join the family Wilson your dad and us will be happy to accept you.

University schools sidelines looks like a civil war battle field with all the players wounded and being attended to.

Advertisement
Someone has got to find this sniper and take him out before he finishes off every player on U schools defense

Advertisement
University looks good, just need a real qb, kid cant really throw so teams are gonna load up on scarlett like this OH team did, and he doesnt even carry out the fakes on zone reads cuz he isnt even a threat to keep so the DE has crashed on scarlett a couple times to make tackle. Dont want to rag on the kid too bad but he is keeping that offense from looking even half decent, they still have a 26-7 lead on a top OH team, lol..

Advertisement
That many guys cramping tells me 2 things....

1 - The kids haven't been educated by their staff on how to properly hydrate for games, especially road games with travel involved.

2 - They probably aren't practicing with the same intensity and with game like situations. If they were in the South Florida heat/humidity, they would be used to it by now.

There's no other excuse as to why that many kids were cramping. The other team wasn't.

Advertisement
What was everyone's impression of Quay Bain? I wasn't as high on him coming into the game as others so his play today was what i expected He's a big kid but raw and doesn't seem to have a great motor or dominate like he should. He does have a good play now and again, but those players with so many lapses always scare me (i think of Forston).

Last edited:
Pass on Bain big time!!!! Forston was 10 times the prospect this kid is

Oh, i agree. Forston was much more talented. I just meant that talent means little when you show such minimal effort at times, especially when you get into college and play better competition. His lack of dedication and motivation is what kept Forston from being great. For a guy who's less talented like Bain, he NEEDS to play harder than guys like Forston to make an impact. I just didn't see it in this game, just like i didn't see it in his game tapes last year.

P
Pass on Bain big time!!!! Forston was 10 times the prospect this kid is

Oh, i agree. Forston was much more talented. I just meant that talent means little when you show such minimal effort at times, especially when you get into college and play better competition. His lack of dedication and motivation is what kept Forston from being great.

You guys need to relax....trust the coaches a bit here. They know a lot more than you I'm regards to this kid.

Advertisement
Back