Trotwood (Ohio) vs. University School @3PM on ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still waiting to see Cunningham do a little something.

The linebacker going to Rutgers has been the best defensive player so far.

Who said Bain was better than Bostwick? Hopefully Bain offer is not committal.

lulz, watch one qtr of football from couch. Rescinds offer!

I didn't think he was that good before today.

And quite frankly what you think doesn't really mean anything lol. some of you guys crack me up.

So fans shouldn't post their thoughts on a message board dedicated to the school/team they root for? Sweet.

Yet you give us your thoughts on other poster's thoughts? double fail.

Advertisement
Ohio's state champion vs a run of the mill Florida school

Ohio' best getting dominated lolololololololololol

Trotwood isn't Ohio's best, they're DII

They are Ohio's best or top 3 at least.

unlikely Moeller, St Ignatius, Colerain, Mentor and St Ed's are all better teams IMO

Not sure University would crack the FL top 10.

According to Maxprep Trotwood is ranked #2 in Ohio and #22 nation wide. University #6 in Florida and #39 nationwide.

Advertisement
Who said Bain was better than Bostwick? Hopefully Bain offer is not committal.

And quite frankly what you think doesn't really mean anything lol. some of you guys crack me up.

So fans shouldn't post their thoughts on a message board dedicated to the school/team they root for? Sweet.

there is a difference between a well thought-out opinion and spouting off bull****. Maybe you'll learn the difference one day.

unlikely Moeller, St Ignatius, Colerain, Mentor and St Ed's are all better teams IMO

According to Maxprep Trotwood is ranked #2 in Ohio and #22 nation wide. University #6 in Florida and #39 nationwide.

There it is, I don't know ****.

Thanks for the info.

Glenville was always highly ranked nationally but never won a state title in Ohio and Trotwood as a program is Glenville lite with a lot of transfers in from Dayton city schools. Trotwood has no QB play this year which I think will be their undoing

As to a team from Florida being better than Ohio this isn't too suprising

Advertisement

there is a difference between a well thought-out opinion and spouting off bull****. Maybe you'll learn the difference one day.

/Scan's quotes for storm's well though out opinion or anything of value and/or substance.
//Doesn't find.
///Acts surprised

/Scan's quotes for storm's well though out opinion or anything of value and/or substance.
//Doesn't find.
///Acts surprised

Im in this thread for updates on the game buddy, not to bicker about some bull****. Just calling it like I see it, I'm not here claiming to be some recruiting guru and saying **** like I hope his offer is not committable. But go ahead and defend that nonsense because its a message board.

Advertisement
Back