Treyone Gray as a RB?

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
Some on Canesport seem to think so, including Bakas.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? He has good size, big boy. Looks like most of what he does is as a running QB.

Advertisement
Keep Gray on as ATH and figure it out later. I prefer UM go balls to wall to flip 2014 BAMA commit Bo Scarbrough who is currently at IMG Academy and flirting with UM openly. Bo knows football, and is a bad *** bal carrier.

Go Canes

Safety due to lack of depth. However, Gray has to qualify first.

If we picked up other safeties wouldn't mind Gray at RB. Type of player that can make an impact w/ his athleticism and strength at multiple positions

Keep Gray on as ATH and figure it out later. I prefer UM go balls to wall to flip 2014 BAMA commit Bo Scarbrough who is currently at IMG Academy and flirting with UM openly. Bo knows football, and is a bad *** bal carrier.

Go Canes
That dude looks like a cyborg.

Advertisement

Go Canes

I would prefer the same, Bo has excellent upside with his catching and running ability. If flipped, he could be a big difference maker due to his versatility. I would say give Gray a shot where he wants to be. Personally, I think he should be placed at WR.

Advertisement
This was raised as a possibility by JT Wilcox on SFSN as well. He asserted he believes Trayone is every bit the gamebreaker that Cook is.

This was raised as a possibility by JT Wilcox on SFSN as well. He asserted he believes Trayone is every bit the gamebreaker that Cook is.

Kid sure as **** looks fast, and bigger too. He has the same running style as Cook too.

Sure hope he makes it into school.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Go Canes

Is this for serious?

The next update on this guy is going to mention him planning on punting here.

Go Canes

I would prefer the same, Bo has excellent upside with his catching and running ability. If flipped, he could be a big difference maker due to his versatility. I would say give Gray a shot where he wants to be. Personally, I think he should be placed at WR.

Take both for sure. Gray can play a lot of positions. Flipping Bo from Bama be huge. He is a Bama boy not SO FL, so taking him is nuclear. It would mark the beginning of the changing of the guard.

Advertisement
Back