Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

Lo Lingawd from last class says "Wassup".

I love Lo as a prospect, but I would rank Sanders higher. The only thing I think Lo has over Sanders is speed, not that Sanders is slow by any means.

The best running back prospect I ever saw was Adrian Peterson and unfortunately he went to OU. As he is the pinnacle in my mind of who we have recruited, Sanders is just a step below him. He has it all and is NFL body ready right now. The thought of him, Lo, and Homer all being together for one year is insane. That's our McGahee, Portis, and Gore combo right there. Dallas, he may keep elevating his game to be a huge factor and Davis, I just don't see it, but who know.

Advertisement
Yes we do. A player of his caliber is good for a couple of wins a year. That's the difference between 10-2 and 12-0 which is the difference between NYE bowl game and playoffs.

Dalvin Cooked saved FSU *** more than once each year. I'd like another player like that in our backfield. I say another because I hope Lingard can be that guy for us too.

For anyone who isn’t living in the 19th century, it’s an easy call. The last 10-15 guys on a roster are irrelevant. His brother wouldn’t be taking the scholarship of anyone of consequence. No top player is getting turned down because of Umstead sanders.

What about Ole Miss offering Nkemdiche’s brother? I’m sure that just decimates the program.

I love Lo as a prospect, but I would rank Sanders higher. The only thing I think Lo has over Sanders is speed
Don't disrespect the ambassador like that.......
2017-04-01-08-57-14-597593056.jpg

Advertisement
Buck Ortega really ****ed us when we took him in part to lock down Sean Taylor.
Buck actually saw the field here at TE catching some passes and blocking and on special teams, when we were loaded in the early 2000s, and had other D1 offers coming out of HS.

How the **** can you compare that to a guy no power 5 school is willing to offer a full scholarship?

Also how the **** do you compare Trey Sanders to Sean Taylor?

Denzel? He was a ball player..
On top of that, they are ******* Ole Miss!

They needed to do anything to get good players and if I believe correctly, that was the cycle that they started paying to try to keep up with Baga, Auburn, L$U, Tenne$$ee and now UGA as big spenders for top recruits in the $EC.

We are The University of Miami, we don't need to do the **** that Ole Miss does to try to land top players.

This guy really isn't worth 2 **** scholarships.

Advertisement

They needed to do anything to get good players and if I believe correctly, that was the cycle that they started paying to try to keep up with Baga, Auburn, L$U, Tenne$$ee and now UGA as big spenders for top recruits in the $EC.

We are The University of Miami, we don't need to do the **** that Ole Miss does to try to land top players.

Not only is the guy a **** of a player, but we are recruiting against FSU and UF for him you don't just concede him to one of them. Especially FSU. You may have forgotten about Dalvin Cook continually beating us almost by himself but I haven't. I don't want to see a potential repeat of that garbage.

Buck actually saw the field here at TE catching some passes and blocking and on special teams, when we were loaded in the early 2000s, and had other D1 offers coming out of HS.

How the **** can you compare that to a guy no power 5 school is willing to offer a full scholarship?

Also how the **** do you compare Trey Sanders to Sean Taylor?

Lmfao. Another blathering idiot who can’t read.

And was a prospect with ZERO major offers

His only other offers were from schools like GEORGIA who offered him in a bid to keep Robert home.

These guys are clowns; they don’t get it. Every school has between 10-15 guys who will never play or contribute outside of scout team. You easily give one of those spots to a guy who you know isn’t quite good enough to secure an elite RB.

Every major school after Robert (with a realistic shot at him) offered him a scholarship, hoss. Including Georgia. It’s a necessary but not sufficient condition.

Advertisement
You would think this guy was the #1 player regardless of position on every site or something by the way some of you are talking about him.

Not one site has him #1.

And there have been plenty of #1 players who didn't do **** in college.

This guy is not worth 2 ships in this class.

We got top rated guys very interested at all positions this cycle, and we need every ship possible.

Advertisement
You would think this guy was the #1 player regardless of position on every site or something by the way some of you are talking about him.

Not one site has him #1.

And there have been plenty of #1 players who didn't do **** in college.

This guy is not worth 2 ships in this class.

We got top rated guys very interested at all positions this cycle, and we need every ship possible.

Almost no school uses their full complement of scholarships. Quit being dramatic. It’s very rare that Miami will be at 85. Who exactly do you think we are turning down because of Umstead Sanders if we offer him a scholarship?

Almost no school uses their full complement of scholarships. Quit being dramatic. It’s very rare that Miami will be at 85. Who exactly do you think we are turning down because of Umstead Sanders if we offer him a scholarship?

Wouldn't he count against the '18 class anyway? Give him one of the scholarships of the of players that are bound to transfer out after spring.

You understand we have a limit of scholarships we can use in one class NO MATTER WHAT right? Regardless whether we will be at 85 or not.
So literally no matter what BS you try to spew on here, this dudes brother would be a direct cost of not getting a more talented player in this class, or the next. Because while we may only get to like 83 after the 2019 class, we will be up to 85 after the 2020 class. So yes, taking this dudes brother does have a direct cost.

Advertisement
Back