Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

Really don’t know y this is even a debate; Sanders is a different level type of back. I don’t know why it’s cool for Bama to stack up, but it’s a ?mark w Miami. If solidifying Trey means we offer his brother, then do it. He’s worth it. Not every recruit is worth that price, but Trey is. Plus, NO WAY IN **** do I wanna see this kid in Garnett and Gold, Blue and Orange, or Crimson and White!

Advertisement
trey sanders just camped this month with just about all of our rb targets in miami...and he looked like a total different animal. Richards included they all were there. hes a tier above richards..let alone guys like mcintosh that shouldnt be mentioned with him

His ranking is .9962!!! For Christ’s sake, this young man needs to be in Orange and Green, period!

There will be ****ed off players one way or another. In the end get the elite guys here if you can. The other options for the time being aren't in Sanders' league, plain and simple. We need game changers.

Exactly, that is why you don't waste a scholarship that could go to Huff at LB or Summerall at DE or another top OL on this kid's brother.

Scholarships in this class are precious.

We need the elite players in the trenches more than Trey Sanders if he counts for 2 ships.

I believe nobody else has offered his bro a real scholarship, so why the **** should we?

Get a hold of yourselves.

Crowley and Trey at rb. Richards is a 5 star at safety His range on tape is ridiculous! I agree with d money and Geo mac needs to be at linebacker that’s going to be his money position.

It's funny how I was negged (or whatever it is called these days) to oblivion for saying early on that he's the best running back prospect we've had since who knows when. Now it appears people are starting to see the light.

Advertisement
It's funny how I was negged (or whatever it is called these days) to oblivion for saying early on that he's the best running back prospect we've had since who knows when. Now it appears people are starting to see the light.

I believe the new terminology is thumb downed to oblivion. Lol

Theirs a lot of ruffled panties on here who take themselves to serious. Stick to your guns and you'll come out on top like you just did. Vindication homie. Don't it smell sweet?

Exactly, that is why you don't waste a scholarship that could go to Huff at LB or Summerall at DE or another top OL on this kid's brother.

Scholarships in this class are precious.

We need the elite players in the trenches more than Trey Sanders if he counts for 2 ships.

I believe nobody else has offered his bro a real scholarship, so why the **** should we?

Get a hold of yourselves.
You are making the assumption that he would take a scholly from not only a position of need but also a bonnafide stud. Second, I’m just stating that if we have a shot at Sanders and offering his brother seals the deal, you do it. Everything would be contingent on that.

Advertisement
You are making the assumption that he would take a scholly from not only a position of need but also a bonnafide stud. Second, I’m just stating that if we have a shot at Sanders and offering his brother seals the deal, you do it. Everything would be contingent on that.

No. We have a **** ton of needs more dire than another RB. Everyone is being blinded by stars yet again. Sanders, Crowley, and Carter are all 1A, and that Mellusi kid sometimes looks better than all of them. Ny Wright was a terror as a SO. It's retarded to say that Sanders is head and shoulders above everyone else. Just star horing.

Sanders doesn't come close to being worth 2 roster spots.

No. We have a **** ton of needs more dire than another RB. Everyone is being blinded by stars yet again. Sanders, Crowley, and Carter are all 1A, and that Mellusi kid sometimes looks better than all of them. Ny Wright was a terror as a SO. It's retarded to say that Sanders is head and shoulders above everyone else. Just star horing.

Sanders doesn't come close to being worth 2 roster spots.
Obviously we are just gonna agree to disagree here but none of those kids are in Sander's league at the moment. None of them. Now I very well could end up being wrong but it seems we do this every single cycle, talking about how this kid is just as good as, insert elite kid we missed out on. @Coach Macho already stated this in the practice report, we have forgotten what real elite 5 stars look like and he sees that in Lingard. We need more of those difference makers. At least we have gotten to the point that we were confusing very good players to being elite, its better than 2010 when many were trying to convince themselves that Perry was as good as Lemonier, Payne better than Joyner and that Darion Hall should have been a 5 star.

I love Sanders and believe he is the real deal but do we need him to win a ship? NO! Don't get me wrong if he wants to come, I want him but I don't want his brother on scholarship. Just my opinion....

Obviously we are just gonna agree to disagree here but none of those kids are in Sander's league at the moment. None of them. Now I very well could end up being wrong but it seems we do this every single cycle, talking about how this kid is just as good as, insert elite kid we missed out on. @Coach Macho already stated this in the practice report, we have forgotten what real elite 5 stars look like and he sees that in Lingard. We need more of those difference makers. At least we have gotten to the point that we were confusing very good players to being elite, its better than 2010 when many were trying to convince themselves that Perry was as good as Lemonier, Payne better than Joyner and that Darion Hall should have been a 5 star.

Prove that none of the other kids are in sanders league. You can’t. All you have are star **** rankings to back up your statement. Meanwhile if you look at actual game highlights, Carter easily has the most impressive tape.

This is what I mean. People bedazzled by **** rankings when chances are they’ve never seen any of these kids play.

Advertisement
I don't think the coaches care too much about stars.

They seem to have Sanders #1 on the RB board.

On the other hand, Carter did run a 3.80 shuttle at an event which is really good.

Just another typical year for RBs in Florida - lots of talent from across the state.

And for every 5 star can’t miss kid that earned that ranking and ended up the best at their position, I can give you multiple instances where these can’t miss studs got beat by lesser ranked kids.

Advertisement
I'd love to see Richards on the team at RB.
I'd love to see Richards on the team at FS, McIntosh at OLB/SS, Trey Sanders along with Marcus Crowley at RB, but not if we have to offer his JAG brother a full ride to get him.

We have way more needs on the defensive side of the ball to take a defensive recruit (Trey's bro) that we know will never contribute, even if it is only for 2 years.

Then you have resentment in the locker room towards Trey, his bro, and the coaches.

Not worth it!!!

How many 5star, can't miss prospects have gone on to never be heard of again?

The answer is more than you would believe.

Trey could end up the same, he is not worth 2 ships.

So if we only end up with RB Marcus Crowley, RB/OLB/SS Kenny McIntosh and RB/FS Mark Antony Richards as our RB class this cycle (b/c we didn't waste an extra ship on Sanders), I'm still happier than a pig in ****!

I love Sanders and believe he is the real deal but do we need him to win a ship? NO! Don't get me wrong if he wants to come, I want him but I don't want his brother on scholarship. Just my opinion....
Yes we do. A player of his caliber is good for a couple of wins a year. That's the difference between 10-2 and 12-0 which is the difference between NYE bowl game and playoffs.

Dalvin Cooked saved FSU *** more than once each year. I'd like another player like that in our backfield. I say another because I hope Lingard can be that guy for us too.

Yes we do. A player of his caliber is good for a couple of wins a year. That's the difference between 10-2 and 12-0 which is the difference between NYE bowl game and playoffs.

Dalvin Cooked saved FSU *** more than once each year. I'd like another player like that in our backfield. I say another because I hope Lingard can be that guy for us too.

Maybe I missed something but did Dalvin Cook get FSU a Championship? We don't need Trey Sanders for a championship lol. We need a team full of dogs that will go to war for each other and more importantly WE NEED A QB. Sorry, but Umstead Sanders is not worth a scholarship(hence why he has not been offered by a Power 5 school). If he wants to walk on, then fine and if we offer a partial and he takes that, then cool but not a full ride.

Again, I want Trey Sanders badddd and think he's the top player in the country. Thomas Brown is a great coach/recruiter, so I'll trust however he wants to work this recruitment and hopefully we win in the end.

Last edited:
I say offer the brother a ship. Sanders is elite as they come and is worth it. How many kids we have on the roster wasting space and they didn't come with a 5 star brother attached to them.

Advertisement
Back