Trevor Forever - Lawrence hints at 2021 Clemson season

Advertisement
Listening to Ryan Clark earlier, Ive come back around to my original eval which I had abandoned.

Ain't no way hes the best Qb prospect in a decade. Hes benefitted greatly from Clensons phenomenal WRs and he wont do much in the NFL. He should take the money.

Players get paid next year remember. I’m sure someone will give sunshine a million bucks to stay at Clemson, And he can avoid the jets
Hopefully the Jets suck again (which has a really good chance of happening) and they pick him the next year.

If every single one of our juniors and king comes back we have a chance to make some noise(not saying win just make some noise) but with sunshine returning ain’t no chance

Advertisement
I'd like to see the rationale explained if Etienne made the decision to come back for a 5th year.

Also, if Trevor refuses to declare, does Justin Fields also come back to Ohio State to avoid the Jets?
That would be as embarrassing as,

3.3.jpg

Hopefully the Jets suck again (which has a really good chance of happening) and they pick him the next year.
That’s the thing. He has eligibility left for 2021 and 2022. And as others have said, with athletes making permitted money next year perhaps he will get a better offer to stay.

Advertisement
ESPN reporting that Jags QB Gardner Minshew has MULTIPLE fractures AND a sprained ligament in his right thumb. Mike Glennon is the backup.

Trevor Lawrence will be a Jaguar soon.

Cowboys need a QB. They can trade this year's first (which will probably be a top-5) and a third, plus firsts/thirds in 2022/2023, to NYJ for #1 overall.

Lawrence to Dallas. You heard it here first.
🗣🗣🗣FÜCK THE DALLAS ****BOYS

that is all. I see Trevor going to the A.

Advertisement
No amount of college money can top the endorsements he'd get in NY; he's going pro and this is just empty statements to show he's not thinking about the draft

After reading that article, in no way do I believe Lawrence will return to Clemson. IMO, Lawrence comes across as "saying the right things" for the hope of the fans of Clemson. The guy is going to the NFL. Shame on anyone for attempting to talk him out of it. If he doesn't want to play for the Jets, then have his father and his agent begin putting that out there during the time when bowl season would be going on.

^^^^ THIS

Chase Young was saying the same thing even later in the season at Ohio State last fall.

It's easy to get caught up in the emotions of the season—but the newly-engaged Lawrence needs to get out to start earning. He'll be the top pick in the Draft and there is no way he's coming back to school.

Joe Burrow just went to Cincinnati. Welcome to the NFL if you're a quarterback—you're going to usually wind up on a garbage team if you're the top guy. It'll be the Jets in 2021 and somewhere else in 2022.

The Indianapolis Colts were 3-13 (1997) the year before Peyton Manning arrived, went 3-13 again his rooking season and followed up with a 13-3 run.

The Jets may suck, but Lawrence doesn't—and no bigger media market in sports than New York.

Dude will go first next year, land in New York, get paid out the *** and will be just fine.

Advertisement
Jaguars have a win fam. I dont see the Jets winning a game fam

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. Jets play FIVE more games against .500 (or lower) teams.

Jags play TWO more games against .500 (or lower) teams.

Jets have a shot to win. Jags have no shot.

dude should be gone, what if he gets injured in another season in college??? Has he even considered that? I'd like to think I could join a losing team and yah it'd suck going down with L's all the time, but aye man.. I'm set for life money wise and don't gotta deal with working for "the man" anymore.

Play a few seasons, save the money, go drink beer on a beach in the Philippines for the rest of your life and call it a day.

hashtagfirstworldproblems

Advertisement
Back