Trevor Darling video from the opening

Advertisement
Kid commits a penalty every time I see him. Good grief. He's a **** of a player but he needs to stop putting his hands in everyone's face.

Kehoe will bring out the beast in him though, no worries.

Advertisement
Cant beat his feet though. He always in good position. His hands have to come inside though.

Especially since he has a good reach. His feet are really good no doubt, but no reason for a kid with those feet and a good wingspan to reach so much, especially for the face.

I know a lot of people like him at tackle because of his feet, but you can do a lot of damage with a guard with great feet. I think it's a very underrated quality in guards these days and I love the interior guys that have the ability to play on the outside.

He's got heavy hands and really good feet. I think he needs to work on his flexibility as he starts to rise on contact. Could just be a lack of lower body strength. He's going to be a stud.

Advertisement
I think he's a future G who can play T.

I was with you on Kirkland last year, but this dude is different to me.

Way better feet.

Prime candidate for RT.

Kinda resembles Felciano.

Guards just don't get the recognition that tackles get but they are just as important because the bottom line success of an OL is on the unit not the individual. You let the best 5 play and with our recruiting I thing that we will have others that can be very good at the LT and RT. Just in this class KC is a natural LT, Gibbons could be a good tackle but I don't see him being an effective guard. Sure Darling could be a tackle but he could be an elite guard and Womack(settle down I'm not comparing the two) proved you can be the headliner of an OL and also get paid for it.

Kid can probably play either. We have a lot of beef at tackle, so if we need him inside and the bookends are good, let the big dog hunt at guard. Might need him at tackle with KC after Duke's huge Viking bulldozer goes NFL 1st round. Until then, that is one fantastic guard blowing up all the DTs we don't get. My Lord, we got the Oline thing going. do you all realize that if Henderson puts it together this year, he still ends up a top 10 pick? He can be seen from space--NFL likes that. Yet we are drooling over his replacements. Got to love that feeling. Get em Art, you have four more fingers and a thumb for rings.

Advertisement
I think he's a future G who can play T.

I was with you on Kirkland last year, but this dude is different to me.

Way better feet.

Prime candidate for RT.

Kinda resembles Felciano.

Guards just don't get the recognition that tackles get but they are just as important because the bottom line success of an OL is on the unit not the individual. You let the best 5 play and with our recruiting I thing that we will have others that can be very good at the LT and RT. Just in this class KC is a natural LT, Gibbons could be a good tackle but I don't see him being an effective guard. Sure Darling could be a tackle but he could be an elite guard and Womack(settle down I'm not comparing the two) proved you can be the headliner of an OL and also get paid for it.

Oh there's no doubt that he could play guard, but I think he'd be equally effective at Tackle.

That's the difference between him and Kirkland to me. I thought that Kirkland would have been compromised at Tackle.

Darling will provide the O-Line outstanding value because of his versatility and his ability to be far above average at more than one spot.

I believe that KC will get kicked inside to guard before Darling does. He does not face the the type of athletes Darling does week in and week out here in Dade county. KC right now justs overpowers weaker opponents. I don't think he has the athleticism to be a elite Tackle. But will a better guard prospect down the line.

As a guard, i think he can be like Carl Nicks from Tampa Bay. But i think his future should be at RT. He is a mauler which is good for run blocking but but he is also good at creating passing lanes and keeping ends from knocking passes down by keeping them off leverage.

Advertisement
Regardless of his flaws nothing that cant be coached i would like to see him at guard but he will have a chance to play either

Lets not do to this kid what we did to Brandon Washington. Sure he can play T. But he is gonna make his money at G. Let KC, Gibbons, Ogdowu (sp?), and Gadbois fight it out at the T position.

Lets not do to this kid what we did to Brandon Washington. Sure he can play T. But he is gonna make his money at G. Let KC, Gibbons, Ogdowu (sp?), and Gadbois fight it out at the T position.

My only problem with this statement is that we are assuming that his potential is the same as Brandon Washington and the other players are better. I have seen him at two camps with KC and he performed better. I just wish he gets a fair shot at RT so he can prove himself.

Advertisement
Back