deleted3746

• Was at the FSU camp with his Central teammates
  • Says he is pretty much done
  • Says he is very firm to Miami
  • Says he expects to sign with Miami
  • Says he feels comfortable at Miami
  • Says Miami is the right place for him in every which way

7_978233.jpg

http://floridastate.247sports.com/A...nt-Trevor-Darling-camps-with-the-Noles-139978

Advertisement
I mean is this really a surprise? Lol, I just wish people would stop asking him because he's all UM I just hope he's really to ball out heavy this season

He's been real quite since he committed and doesn't get enough love because of that, but he's gonna be a ******* beast for us.

He seems like "that guy" for us this year who commits early and some folks have to be reminded from time to time what a bad *** he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He seems like "that guy" for us this year who commits early and some folks have to be reminded from time to time what a bad *** he is.

like grace last year

More like this year's Duke. I think he was our first commit and has not wavered. Kid has always been solid and is bedrock of 2014 class. 3 or 4 years with Art and the young man will be playing on Sundays. Love this kid.

Can't wait to see these little backs like duke and yearby getting lost behind these hog mollies up front and then exploding and slashing their way to the end zone....

Combine that with some nice play action passing and a little Gus Edwards ground and pound and you got an offense with some serious firepower.....

Darling looks like a road grader beast...

Advertisement
Back