Trevor Darling: "I am very firm to Miami."

Love these kids that don't waver. They know they want to be canes. No drama. Can't wait to see this kid stomp over what's his name at fsu.

Advertisement
Darling is one of those "after the whistle" guys you have to watch.

- During the play, he explodes off the line and mauls his man 8-9 yards down the field.
-Whistle blows
- Darling is seen talking smack to multiple defenders
-Darling is then seen snatching tacklers off UM ball carriers
-Darling throws tacklers 4 yards back
-Darling revels in his work with Gall...and talks more smack ...

1st down.

Ironic that with so many moving pieces many of us - including myself - tend to overlook the stalwart of this class - TD - the one commit that most Canes are confident will end up a Cane.

Canes next time you checkout Yearby's highlights look for the future rock of the interior of our OL. He won't be hard to identify.

Advertisement
How the **** can Cook look at that guy and pass up the chance to hide behind him the next 3-4 years? That may be the most intimidating human I have ever seen.

Once we light up the score boards, and win 10 games this year, Cooks going to come running. And I can't wait because he's the best prospect in the country IMO.

Is he attempting to EE?

I think Yearby and Darling are graduating in December.

supposedly cook is as well. i don't think i've ever seen a class where 3 guys from the same school ee.

Don't know if it will happen. I haven't heard anythin of yearby being an EE. Just darling and cook. I just wanted to know if darling was still taking that path

if it does happen that's a great job by the schools and their coaches having them prepared academically to be able to do it.

Advertisement
Geez, a big hoss. Like this kid a lot. Seems like he is handling the recruiting scene well and knows what he wants, no games.

How the **** can Cook look at that guy and pass up the chance to hide behind him the next 3-4 years? That may be the most intimidating human I have ever seen.

By looking at his own team depth chart and seeing Yearby at RB1...

Advertisement
Back