Trevonte Citizen injury considered serious [Sep 23 - *may* return this year]

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)

He suffered what was described as a “significant“ injury Saturday night. What that actually means remains to be seen. Coach Cristobal mentioned that he’s going to be further evaluated and at the appropriate time more details could be released.

On a personal note this is just really sad news, like a punch in the stomach. The best wishes to him and his family and for his speedy and full recovery

Advertisement
The mods keep deleting these threads, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

But hey, I guess we treat injury news around here like the coaches do. The FBI will have to raid the Hecht to get the results of this dude's MRI, but until then, we'll just pretend like it never happened.

Advertisement
law and order crazy shit GIF

The mods keep deleting these threads, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

But hey, I guess we treat injury news around here like the coaches do. The FBI will have to raid the Hecht to get the results of this dude's MRI, but until then, we'll just pretend like it never happened.
Doesnt make any sense, other thread had all info and clarification and they delete it like the injury will go away.. Cristobal commented himself in front of cameras and media, like lmaooo

Advertisement
Doesnt make any sense, other thread had all info and clarification and they delete it like the injury will go away.. Cristobal commented himself in front of cameras and media, like lmaooo

I think we should just keep deleting them. Seems logical after the hype this kid has gotten on this board for the past 8 months. I'm sure nobody will notice if he's not playing.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I don't think they are closing the threads merely because of the injury, but because of the insane way in which the Herald has run with Mario's comments.

Could it be "less signifcant"? Sure. Could it be "more significant"? Sure.

But the Herald is bound and determined to make this a thing.

Advertisement
Back