Trevonte Citizen injury considered serious [Sep 23 - *may* return this year]

Advertisement
Agree 100%. The knock by some on CJJ is that he's 170-175 lbs. Who gives af? Kid is a 10.2 elite sprinter. You know how many kids in cfb weigh <180 that can make plays? A lot. ****, Roscoe Parrish was probably 150 as a RS Fr and he was our PR!
Just wait until this fan base watches NCSt freshman #10 run around the field for 4 quarters.

CJ is the one kid that I feel should be getting reps that isn’t. You just cant teach that kind of speed.

Last edited:
Agree 100%. The knock by some on CJJ is that he's 170-175 lbs. Who gives af? Kid is a 10.2 elite sprinter. You know how many kids in cfb weigh <180 that can make plays? A lot. ****, Roscoe Parrish was probably 150 as a RS Fr and he was our PR!
Weight doesn’t matter at all I agree

Only thing I thought was holding him back was because he was way behind on the playbook and reps coming into the season

He was injured over the summer IIRC but D made the comment right before the season that he was just getting involved

But it’s now on to the last 1/3 of the season…can’t really fathom that being an issue at this point

The real question is who do we lose in the off-season? There's legit 6 serviceable backs there

None of who can make through 2 games without getting hurt apparently.

But to answer your question, wouldn’t shock me to see Chaney declare for the draft. He is in 4th year at Miami and should be getting his degree.

Advertisement
Weight doesn’t matter at all I agree

Only thing I thought was holding him back was because he was way behind on the playbook and reps coming into the season

He was injured over the summer IIRC but D made the comment right before the season that he was just getting involved

But it’s now on to the last 1/3 of the season…can’t really fathom that being an issue at this point

Bingo.

Advertisement
So he never made it back during the regular season.

Any chance he plays in the bowl game considering there could be a portal back or 2 headed out before then?

Any chance he plays in the bowl game considering there could be a portal back or 2 headed out before then?
Even if he was ready this season was not the time for his return , next is best let the Bowl game play out with what we have and get this year in the books .
Next year we’ll be able to run our offense much more effectively.

GOCANES

Advertisement

RBs to the portal, not named Citizen… 👀

I’m intrigued

Advertisement
don't have any expectation that he'll ever play a down for us

staff is pushing for Jordan lyle and if that happens then the RB room will be interesting to see come portal time

Advertisement
Back