Trevonte Citizen injury considered serious [Sep 23 - *may* return this year]

Advertisement
My money says he never plays here. Hope I’m wrong. Best back in the room before injury.
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
My money says he never plays here. Hope I’m wrong. Best back in the room before injury.
Saw him at CanesFest pre injury as a TF and he **** sure looked the part. Still holding out hope and praying for the young man! Will say that running back room looks a little different today then it did when he came in... GO CANES

Advertisement
He will be fighting allen fletcher johnson and the two we bring in this year for playing time. Let’s see. Could be an uphill battle.

Has a rb who is projected to miss two full seasons ever bounced back and been productive? This **** must be a nightmare, such an unfortunate situation

Well, I was a young kid & it was clear it was racist af. Buckwheat was the quintessential definition of stereotype & there were other racist monikers throughout. Not trying to chit on ur childhood, but it is what it was.

100% says this 58 y/o white male.

Does age play a role how one views this ?

Advertisement
I totally think it does.
I’m 37 and haven’t seen the show. Watched the movie many times. Buckwheat’s character will do anything for a dollar and is supremely loyal. His character is meant to be comedic relief. Though this movie isn’t racist the usage of Buckwheat as “token” is part of what was problematic in Hollyhh

wait so is he not healthy? the first year ive totally decided to not worry about recruiting and preseason reports and it feels great lol. expectations low so you can't be disappointed if the season doesn't go right

Advertisement
wait so is he not healthy? the first year ive totally decided to not worry about recruiting and preseason reports and it feels great lol. expectations low so you can't be disappointed if the season doesn't go right
He unfortunately had a freak setback. Nothing that was the staff's fault or even his fault, just a random freak incident. By all accounts he has attacked his rehab and is still locked in. My initial (general) concern was when OOS kids get stuck in the rehab room, start to feel secluded from the team, homesickness sets in, other schools start to tamper knowing the injury will keep him out this year so he can transfer, not expect to play, be close to family and friends, then be ready next year.

However, that does not seem to be a concern right now but I do hope he at least gets some burn at the end of the year (which is possible but they will treat him with kid gloves)

Advertisement
Back