Tre'von Riggins (2020) Commits

Advertisement
Img pipeline has been laid.... got a great one in 2018 with Hightower, 2019 Evan Neal and some other prospects , 2020 Riggins, burton and Williams.

Riggins will end up a top 50 player in the rankings being at img. He’s primed for a big role and will be one of the most physically impressive defensive lineman in the country when he’s a senior

Advertisement
At this rate, we will have the #1 class in 2020 if all falls into place. We close strong in 2018, 2019 is going to be a really good class, and 2020 will be truly special. Miami will be Miami again

Img pipeline has been laid.... got a great one in 2018 with Hightower, 2019 Evan Neal and some other prospects , 2020 Riggins, burton and Williams.

Riggins will end up a top 50 player in the rankings being at img. He’s primed for a big role and will be one of the most physically impressive defensive lineman in the country when he’s a senior

Certainly worst schools to set up a pipeline through.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Wow!!!

Richt is a machine.

For those that doubt we can land Tyson Campbell, look at what we are doing on the trail. Richt is killing it. 2020 class is sick already.

Wow!!!

Richt is a machine.

For those that doubt we can land Tyson Campbell, look at what we are doing on the trail. Richt is killing it. 2020 class is sick already.

2 5* and a 4* already. # 1 class so far, of course, a long way to go, but I like it.

****, so we can build a pipeline to a school full of wealthy transplants w no ties to UM ... but we cant build one at Heritage which is closer and whose former HC is on staff ?

I kid, I kid. (I like Rumph)

Advertisement
****, so we can build a pipeline to a school full of wealthy transplants w no ties to UM ... but we cant build one at Heritage which is close lr and whose former HC is on staff ?

I kid, I kid. (I like Rumph)

That doesn't fit a lot of people on this boards narrative though. lol

Advertisement
It's always the NEXT class that is going to be special and bring us back. :U5PyXda:

yep we said that about 2018 class and we have an elite class coming in and when was the last time we have had 3 5 stars and more thinking about us in a class 2 years ahead

Advertisement
Back