Tre'von Riggins (2020) Commits

Advertisement
It's always the NEXT class that is going to be special and bring us back. :U5PyXda:

I mean, you're not wrong bro. But even a Debbie Downer would have to admit that the momentum is building at this point. It's ok, the party is just getting started. Loosen that tie, let the beat take you a little, here, have a shot with me and let's try just a tiny little line of this white stuff. Just to see how it feels, yaknow? It's ok to have fun. Smile, enjoy the **** party!!

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/recruiting/129183

Advertisement
Huge pickup. If we can get those 3 IMG guys to recruit other top guys then we have built a nice pipeline for the next few years

He seems to be in that RJ McIntosh mold - DE in HS but projects as a DT. Hopefully he grows into his DT role at IMG and gain experience in that role prior to being at the U. Big pickup.

That's what I'm talking about, bring in the big boys and it's just a matter of time. Welcome to the U!

Advertisement
sSVyJU.gif

Advertisement
[MENTION=9406]hesskilla[/MENTION] bringing the fire but we need the spoiler alert NSFW tag. LOL.

Advertisement
Interested to see how this kid does next year. Great frame, but fairly unimpressive highlights. He also didn’t play much because of the two 5* DEs ahead of him. The coaches who see him every day must think he’s pretty talented so hopefully he shows out this year.

I'm okay with IMG players, at least those not named Sitkowski. Long time to go on this one, but noteworthy none the less how we seem to have a foothold forming there.

Advertisement
Back