Trevon Hill

When did Bubba visit? Did I miss it? Or is it possible they visit without people knowing?

Ever since Stefan whiffed on Applewhite I swear that was manny telling certain staff members lies to see who would leak lol
Bubba visited this weekend.

Advertisement
Yes but my point is that is not his first visit. A kid from Vegas, who went to school at usc, that is a top safety prospect didn’t commit to Miami based off a google image search and the word of his boy Brevin. He definitely visited at some point prior to committing
Based upon what info?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based upon what info?
Basically the same info you have to the contrary. Except I’m assuming common sense that the kid and his family didn’t make a life altering decision without stepping foot on campus, seeing a single facility, dorm room, etc. it was reported after he committed that we had been on him awhile.

What the ****, that’s even a better reason to take him because outside of Harvey I don’t see any other freshmen de’s contributing this year and wouldn’t inhibit recruiting.
Gotta think Manny and Co is working behind the scenes on him.

Basically the same info you have to the contrary. Except I’m assuming common sense that the kid and his family didn’t make a life altering decision without stepping foot on campus, seeing a single facility, dorm room, etc. it was reported after he committed that we had been on him awhile.
So just guessing and not based on any information that is actually known to be true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want the USC grad transfer as well, he's a former 5 star olb/de and he's nigerian and they usually pan out for us . we only have on ereturning PROVEN de in garvin

I want the USC grad transfer as well, he's a former 5 star olb/de and he's nigerian and they usually pan out for us . we only have on ereturning PROVEN de in garvin
I want the DE/OLB transfer from UCLA. He was the #1 player in his class a couple years ago.

Advertisement
Back