Trevon Hill

I’m gonna be honest because I’m not one to base my opinion on what everyone else is saying so I went and looked at some games focusing on him and I wouldn’t mind missing out on him. Yes he put on great sack numbers but his getoff and first punch are not impressive at all. Looks smaller than he is out there. I’m iffy on him.

Brian burns I think has the same measurables. That’s the roll he would likely be in here. Go get the qb, suspect against the run. A 220lb de isn’t going to be like major9 for us out there on run d but guy definitely has a roll and definitely can play at a high Level.

Advertisement
I’m gonna be honest because I’m not one to base my opinion on what everyone else is saying so I went and looked at some games focusing on him and I wouldn’t mind missing out on him. Yes he put on great sack numbers but his getoff and first punch are not impressive at all. Looks smaller than he is out there. I’m iffy on him.
Idk man I see James Harrison. Strong, leverage, decent hands, good bend.

Brian burns I think has the same measurables. That’s the roll he would likely be in here. Go get the qb, suspect against the run. A 220lb de isn’t going to be like major9 for us out there on run d but guy definitely has a roll and definitely can play at a high Level.
He’s no where near Brian Burns and I think if you put on the tape you would see that.

It looks like he is at Miami

155B7F93-3059-4A88-ADCE-65A13D8A4BAE.jpeg

Advertisement
It looks like he is at Miami

View attachment 77784

Lol
You can tag any location on your IG story, kid clearly did that here like he is trying to get someone’s attention. That isn’t UM’s weight room lol.

You think the kid is on campus and working out at UM??!! Lmao. If the kid was on campus at all, it wouldn’t been news by now.

Advertisement
If he is not going to come in by the 23rd for Spring then there is no reason for us to want to sign him fast, unless he is close to a decision. I'm sure they could tell him to hold off until signing day since he knows he is going to automatically be in the two deep and has a good chance of starting alongside Garvin.

Bogle on the other hand will probably not be physically ready to play significant minutes next year, but I'm sure he does not feel that way and believes that our depth chart is favorable for him to play early if we don't have Hill. Since he is being so heavily recruited right now the slightest thing such as a new DE could affect his decision
Then I don't want him. I disagree with Dmoney when I see fit (the spring hype and sunshine pumping he did at the top 18) and I give him praise (recruiting.....videos..insight...quick responsiveness) I think our DE is dire.. Hill, Garvin could leave with big years, Patchan is gone.. That leave who in 2020?

Advertisement
Lol
You can tag any location on your IG story, kid clearly did that here like he is trying to get someone’s attention. That isn’t UM’s weight room lol.

You think the kid is on campus and working out at UM??!! Lmao. If the kid was on campus at all, it wouldn’t been news by now.
Don’t talk about something you don’t know about. That’s literally the gym for students at the U.

You can deadass see the “U” on the weights lmfao.

Then I don't want him. I disagree with Dmoney when I see fit (the spring hype and sunshine pumping he did at the top 18) and I give him praise (recruiting.....videos..insight...quick responsiveness) I think our DE is dire.. Hill, Garvin could leave with big years, Patchan is gone.. That leave who in 2020?

I would point to the Bubba Bolden situation. He was committed since at least December but didn't announce until January. That's all by design since we were going after a big-time safety who wanted to start right away.

Manny likes to move in silence. All I know for sure is that he is well aware of Hill.

I would point to the Bubba Bolden situation. He was committed since at least December but didn't announce until January. That's all by design since we were going after a big-time safety who wanted to start right away.

Manny likes to move in silence. All I know for sure is that he is well aware of Hill.
Just as long as MD gets it ******* done.

Advertisement
Lol

You have some ****** *** posts lately. Sit this one out and take a lap...

You have some ****** *** posts lately. Sit this one out and take a lap...

Oh my gosh man I’m so so so terribly sorry that my posts aren’t to your liking man how can I ever apologize and make it up to you?!? Lol

Just skeptical man. Not skeptical of him coming in the end, just being on campus.
All of these “insiders” and we haven’t seen anything about the kid being on campus from anyone or any media. What I said about posting on your IG story from anywhere and tagging any location is a fact. The fact that he tagged UM doesn’t mean he is there.
With this being on his story for over an hour now, and we still haven’t confirmed anything about him being here.

That isn’t even Trevon in the picture, ::sigh::

Last edited:
Oh my gosh man I’m so so so terribly sorry that my posts aren’t to your liking man how can I ever apologize and make it up to you?!? Lol

Just skeptical man. Not skeptical of him coming in the end, just being on campus.
All of these “insiders” and we haven’t seen anything about the kid being on campus from anyone or any media. What I said about posting on your IG story from anywhere and tagging any location is a fact. The fact that he tagged UM doesn’t mean he is there.
With this being on his story for over an hour now, and we still haven’t confirmed anything about him being here.

That isn’t even Trevon in the picture, ::sigh::
You are wrong...just move on.

I’m reading you now. That makes sense.

Advertisement
Back