Trevon Hill

Advertisement
All valid points it would just suck to miss out on him and not get a recruit to fill that spot at the same time ... with our luck we would be down a de and he’d be balling out at fau or ucf

He might want to enroll in this semester if he can, we probably cant be picky when it comes to talent. I too would like bogle and Hill but bogle isn't a sure thing even if hill isn't on the roster.

Advertisement
Personally, I prioritize Hill over any other DE on our target list because he can help you win today, not tomorrow. Not liking this strategy by Diaz but I hope he surprises me. Hill would kill it in our Defense.
I agree. He makes us better on Aug.31st

FF7D86E6-598B-4140-9212-9D3ECDD6D0AF.png

Advertisement
I don't disagree with you often, but I think the opposite this time around: sign up Boykin and Hill ASAP and force Bogle to either choose or get left behind. I also think Hill is very good and a vet's experience is valuable for this line.
Bird in the hand! Get him, Boykin and whoever. I want Bogle; but with him you never know. I would not want to take a chance on losing Trevon Hill waiting on Bogle to commit and he winds up going elsewhere. We've been bitten by that Mosquito before. You can probably put him in that Mosquito role.
Sorry, ****, or get off the can!

Advertisement
Has the potential to have as good if not a better season than what Joe Jack had last season. 3.5 sacks in 3 games this past season before getting dismissed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back