Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't have the time to really check for the film and numbers right now but I do remember him being a want when I saw the tape. I mean if he's at S u take him imo
Absolutely a take. Not saying he’s going to he a massive bust like mccloud. But I do not see him living up to his billing based on his speed, change of direction & range.
He can be a good college player but I do see limited upside.

Eric the Midget, you don't know if Dwinstitles has plenty of time. He may just like this site and spends his time here.
Good One GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement
Absolutely a take. Not saying he’s going to he a massive bust like mccloud. But I do not see him living up to his billing based on his speed, change of direction & range.
He can be a good college player but I do see limited upside.
How did you come to the conclusion. He lacks speed?

McCloud slow as dirt he was just faster than HS players. That happens with alot of film guys are faster than HS players but when u put them with real d1 speed they lose that advantage. The guys that still seem to have that advantage are the studs. But when u at this level and look basic your possibly basic. Agree to disagree though...I will have to see the change of direction part though I haven't seen it.
Slippery guy that has good burst and bend. I think he’s an upgrade over flag. Question will be if he can put on the weight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back