Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

doesn’t Bama want him at safety? I was under the impression we wanted him at corner
No idea. They want Little at STAR and Denver Harris at CB. They have one current DB commit they want at S. I've only read about Little being the one to change positions

Advertisement
if we are approaching Striker as a S/N.CB rather than a S/LB I could possibly see it. Might be the reason Cull backed out of his commitment date.

Advertisement
If he's playing safety that changes the board for us. And I guess you have to ask which coach convinced the highly ranked CB that he was a safety in college. Our guys or someone else?

We need safeties just as much as CBs now. With the Avantae news, we only have 4 safeties coming back for 2022, unless someone like Hall comes back for their fifth year. We also only have 2 strikers coming back for sure in Ford and Harrell, unless Frierson comes back for a fifth year.

Markeith, Damari, Trequon, Cull, get them all.

We need safeties just as much as CBs now. With the Avantae news, we only have 4 safeties coming back for 2022, unless someone like Hall comes back for their fifth year. We also only have 2 strikers coming back for sure in Ford and Harrell, unless Frierson comes back for a fifth year.

Markeith, Damari, Trequon, Cull, get them all.
Cull would be a striker prospect not a safety and the person who brought the Trequon as a safety news misheard. It was actually his younger brother who said that.

Advertisement

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lack of speed without top notch change of direction...

He’s a big time athlete that can strike you, but the same was said for zach mccloud.
McCloud slow as dirt he was just faster than HS players. That happens with alot of film guys are faster than HS players but when u put them with real d1 speed they lose that advantage. The guys that still seem to have that advantage are the studs. But when u at this level and look basic your possibly basic. Agree to disagree though...I will have to see the change of direction part though I haven't seen it.

Advertisement
Back