Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

I went to Thompson and I promise y'all there aint a Miami fan for 100 miles.
I can tell you that's a false statement. I've lived here in Alabaster for 22 years. Have 2 kids that graduated from Thompson and another that's a Junior this coming year. There are plenty of Cane fans around the Birmingham area like @Port Knox and with all the hospital we have around here. There are many Miami Alum that work in this area as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can tell you that's a false statement. I've lived here in Alabaster for 22 years. Have 2 kids that graduated from Thompson and another that's a Junior this coming year. There are plenty of Cane fans around the Birmingham area like @Port Knox and with all the hospital we have around here. There are many Miami Alum that work in this area as well.
Oh

Wilson is a 1st rounder and Markieth is like a bama safety who is a stud gets drafted in the day 2 round like Eddie Jackson

Yup - both really good and it's interesting how quiet it's been with their recruitment. LSU already has the #1 safety on rivals committed. Not sure they are making Wilson as much of a priority as other teams are. UGA seems to be the likely suitor but even they aren't a sure bet.

Advertisement
Interesting thing is we are doing the same. I’ve maintained for months we aren’t that high on Little and that’s why dad is salty.

I know they project to different positions, but, just player to player, Fegans looks better to me. Much better size and athleticism and a higher ceiling. It’s hard to question Bama, but I think they have this one backwards myself.
Not for what they want to do. For them Earl should be the choice. He’s tailor made for their scheme. For us and t-rob Fegans makes more sense. Scheme fit matters too

:fistbump:How's your health bud? Hope you and the fam are well.

Advertisement
Are Wilson and Singletary announcing pre-season, in-season, at early signing period, at all star game or at national letter of intent day? It's going to be a hairy ride waiting on so many last-minute commitment announcements.

From the SC writer

Attachments

• 20210720_153814.jpg
    20210720_153814.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 478
Advertisement
@Hoyacane1620 can u tell us what the writer said?
It was short and sweet:

At this point, there's just one 2022 defensive back we're keeping an eye on: Trequon Fegans. However, I don't expect him to pick South Carolina, when he announces a commitment in the next week or so.

To be clear though, we are still tracking him. We just don't think the Gamecocks will be his pick, so I'll log a Crystal Ball for Miami.

From the South carolina site:
South Carolina's got six guys currently committed in 2022: Keenan Nelson Jr., Emory Floyd, Anthony Rose, Peyton Williams, JyVonte McClendon and Kajuan Banks. As previously noted, Washington State transfer safety Tyrese Ross and Kansas transfer cornerback Karon Prunty will both count towards the 2022 class.

Advertisement
Back