Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
I always liked USC from the Pete Carroll days, I view them as the Miami of the west. I just wish Lincoln would make his team more physical and actually play a little bit of defense lol
I've always had a soft spot for USC. First game I ever watched on TV was Miami in 2000 which led to them being my team. First college game I ever saw in person was USC vs UCLA in 2005 when Reggie went for like 250 and USC put up 60 lol. They became a team I always admired after that.

You guys wouldn’t be liking usc if you lived amongst their fans..they are some of the most insufferable around, ******* d*ckheads

Advertisement
I've always had a soft spot for USC. First game I ever watched on TV was Miami in 2000 which led to them being my team. First college game I ever saw in person was USC vs UCLA in 2005 when Reggie went for like 250 and USC put up 60 lol. They became a team I always admired after that.
Man those 2000s USC teams were so stacked every week was a highlight reel just box office

Man those 2000s USC teams were so stacked every week was a highlight reel just box office
Reggie and Lendale running the rock behind Ryan Kalil and Winston Justice , Matty Leinart slinging the ball around to Smith Jr and Dwayne Jarrett, then on defense Cushing, Clay Matthews, Keith Rivers and Maualuga at LB , Sedrick Ellis, Frostee Rucker and Lawrence Jackson on the line. So much **** talent on that squad.

Advertisement
When I see most these Bama players getting coveted in the portal all I can do is think back to Saban saying if a player cannot succeed at Bama he will not succeed any where else. Alvin Kamara is an exception but he ain’t been wrong yet I do not think.

Let's pray for Cohen...

Advertisement
That's what ****es me off. I kinda like em, too. 🤦🏿‍♂️
Haha same. Fortunately we rarely conflict with USC.. No games I remember and outside of the rare dude like Keyshawn Pie Young the recruiting battles aint that heavy.

I live in LA County now and will probably go to some USC games when they don't conflict with our guys.

Advertisement
Back