Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

From the South carolina site:
South Carolina's got six guys currently committed in 2022: Keenan Nelson Jr., Emory Floyd, Anthony Rose, Peyton Williams, JyVonte McClendon and Kajuan Banks. As previously noted, Washington State transfer safety Tyrese Ross and Kansas transfer cornerback Karon Prunty will both count towards the 2022 class.
Lmaooooo please dont tell me they're trying to play that card as if Fegans isnt better than all of them...

Advertisement
It was short and sweet:

At this point, there's just one 2022 defensive back we're keeping an eye on: Trequon Fegans. However, I don't expect him to pick South Carolina, when he announces a commitment in the next week or so.

To be clear though, we are still tracking him. We just don't think the Gamecocks will be his pick, so I'll log a Crystal Ball for Miami.
next week will be very very good (hopefully)

Bama 247 had a thread yesterday on Fegan's Top 3 list. (Bama, Miami and SCe). According to their acknowledged "insiders" he remains down on their board. They feel good about their top guys - Little and Denver Harris. They seem to think they will continue to keep him "warm", expecting him to commit elsewhere sooner rather than later, and then "flip him" down the road if they need to. There seems to be some uncertainty whether they will take 4 DBS - three is for sure with the fourth spot - potentially Fegans- dependent on what happens with other positions. With a smaller class potentially in the works this cycle, Fegans may end up a casualty of numbers, despite being from an in-state powerhouse HS.

Y is he “down” on their board?

It was short and sweet:

At this point, there's just one 2022 defensive back we're keeping an eye on: Trequon Fegans. However, I don't expect him to pick South Carolina, when he announces a commitment in the next week or so.

To be clear though, we are still tracking him. We just don't think the Gamecocks will be his pick, so I'll log a Crystal Ball for Miami.
I don't remember Fegans officially saying he's committing in a week just that he was visiting us but it's clear what the visit is about....... Just hope he comes through for the weekend so he can see some bad *** college women

Are Wilson and Singletary announcing pre-season, in-season, at early signing period, at all star game or at national letter of intent day? It's going to be a hairy ride waiting on so many last-minute commitment announcements.
I saw some chatter on the UGA board that they expect Singletary to show up there during that last week when visits open up...

Advertisement
I don't remember Fegans officially saying he's committing in a week just that he was visiting us but it's clear what the visit is about....... Just hope he comes through for the weekend so he can see some bad *** college women
I believe he and his mom tweeted the commitment would be by the end of the month.

Here it is
Screenshot_20210720-185503_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back