Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Something else to maybe watch.... Looks like UGA is going to miss out on one of their top cb targets: Daylen Everette. They gave Julian Humphrey an offer last night (UF commit).. Possible they circle back on Fegans, too....
I could be a homer but I just don’t see him turning to UGA. Bama maybe but it seems like UGA overplayed themselves.

I know some of you have the “Bama dropped a bag” posts locked and loaded in those drafts.

Others have the "Bama didn't want him" or "if Saban comes calling he'll flip" and the "he ain't that good if Bama didn't want a kid in their backyard "

Advertisement
We should do already locked up the twins and moved on already let fegans and little keep playing them selves.. we need to close out on this position before the end of this month.. why should we be left in limbo???smdh..
I feel you on this when tf they gone let these kids learn there lesson I have no problem with little or feagans wanting to go somewhere else it's clear they do wanna go somewhere else **** em move on how many times we gonna get played. I know people are gonna say it's recruiting gotta recruit till the end even if they don't come but we're leaving wayy to many kids hangin that's going elsewhere an ballin!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect Alabama to get more heavily involved here. Treat this one like a battle instead of an inevitability. It's a battle we can win, though.

silicon valley dinesh GIF

I expect Alabama to get more heavily involved here. Treat this one like a battle instead of an inevitability. It's a battle we can win, though.
Yep, the encouraging part is the CB’s came After the Bama mod’s expectations post concerning Fegans inkling with Bama. Albeit, you get the feeling anytime Bama wants him in the process they could get him. Just interesting the CB’s that came in for Miami After the reported Bama interest?

Advertisement
Back