Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup when your stacking nattys and shoving kids into the league in the 1st round it should be

makes it even easier to hide all the kids who burn out and transfer or never develop

They have had 12, 8, 10, and 12 players drafted the last 4 years going back in time.

So roughly half the team is getting drafted and that doesn't account for guys who do transfer or whatever.

I don't think they have to try and hide anything.

They have had 12, 8, 10, and 12 players drafted the last 4 years going back in time.

So roughly half the team is getting drafted and that doesn't account for guys who do transfer or whatever.

I don't think they have to try and hide anything.
They clearly don't have to try and hide anything from the NCAA, every **** kid has a Charger and their family members all have new jobs in that ****hole but "nothing to see here".

Yup when your stacking nattys and shoving kids into the league in the 1st round it should be

makes it even easier to hide all the kids who burn out and transfer or never develop
Oh be clear those kid exist but when all you do is win those kids are irrelevant to the media just failures

This was always gonna be a hard pull. If it wasn’t bama it’d be auburn Georgia etc.

No problem. Graves spells are high upside guys and Rogers is a stud who we can pull

Advertisement
Looks like Fegans transferring schools...

From Bama board:
Trequon and his brothers will be transferring from Oxford to Thompson

Advertisement
Gimme Spells, Rogers and Graves and I'm good. No way we take a kid from Alabama when both local BAG schools want him
I agree on that haul you are wishing for. People seem to forget that we plucked Michael Jackson from Hoover (Spain Park) just a few years ago. I know Bama may not have been a committable offer, but Auburn was on him. That said, I agree with spells, Rogers and Graves.

Advertisement
Thompson has an edge rusher 5 star this class(Jeremiah Alexander) and two top 100 recruits next class(DB and DL) who are all bama leans fwiw

Advertisement
Back