Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

We have no CB commitments now and none of these guys is a strong lean. While I have more confidence in TRob and DVD, I don’t assume anything in recruiting.

Incorrect imo

Graves is all but a done deal

If Allen and Spells aren't strong leans, we are definitely the favorite.

Advertisement
Incorrect imo

I was gonna say, didn’t Gaby just report that he was at Graves’ game on Friday and both parents were decked out in UM gear? And he got CB’s to us a couple weeks ago. I mean, seems like a lean.

Incorrect imo

We should definitely be considered favorites for Graves & Allen. Its gonna be a dog fight till the end to grab any of: spells, rodgers, fegans. We brought a guy like T Rob here to ensure we can snag at least one of those elite caliber aforementioned names, gotta get it done.

Advertisement
Was he at bbq?

Don’t think so. Looks like he was camping at Bama. We are in the thick of it though, I’d be surprised if Bama pushed for the kid. No slight towards him, obviously he is a talented kid but I just think Bama has better options.

****ans is taking his OV this weekend.

Advertisement
Here's what was written by Bama 247:

Alabama cornerback target Trequon Fegans was in Tuscaloosa on Wednesday to do a workout and see campus for the first time with an offer in pocket.

“I had just did the workout,” Fegans told BamaOnLine. “I did the first part, like drills, then they told me I don’t have to camp basically.”
“I sat down with Coach Saban yesterday. He just told me the basics,” Fegans said. “He told me he likes me and thinks I can play and that I wouldn’t be sitting in his office if he thought I couldn’t. He said he would love to have me. They develop players. He told me about the culture. He told me the players now know the culture so well he doesn’t have to even teach it anymore.”

Wednesday was the first time Fegans had a chance to meet new cornerbacks coach Jay Valai in person.

“He’s a cool dude. He’s going to keep it real,” Fegans said. “He’s going to help you in the long run, so you gotta listen to him. The man’s got knowledge.”

Fegans spoke with Malachi Moore on the trip, and got a good sense of what it’s like being part of the program.

“How they treat the players, how they communicate and let you know what’s going on,” Fegans said of his favorite part. “They let you know everything. Coach Saban, he’s going to keep it real with you.”

Did the Tide make a move for Fegans on Wednesday?

“Me being on campus at my hometown school, it’s a lot to take in,” he said. “It’s a lot down there for you. It’s a business move. I look at it like Bama, they’re at the top of the charts for me of what I’m considering right now.”

Fegans will be at Miami this weekend for an official visit. He plans to officially visit UA in the fall.

1622746737532.png

Advertisement
“I’m told that everything is going great for him and that he’s really enjoying himself on this visit. Just wanted to pass that along. Back to building my dining room table”

I honestly think it is going to boil down to if Bama/UGA truly gives the kid the green light. I don’t think he has it for either of them right now. We should be going all out to make the kid feel wanted.

“I’m told that everything is going great for him and that he’s really enjoying himself on this visit. Just wanted to pass that along. Back to building my dining room table”

I honestly think it is going to boil down to if Bama/UGA truly gives the kid the green light. I don’t think he has it for either of them right now. We should be going all out to make the kid feel wanted.
He's a take for Bama after his workout this week. I believe it comes down to them and Miami.

Advertisement
He's a take for Bama after his workout this week. I believe it comes down to them and Miami.

Well, lol. Won’t hold my breath if that’s true. Bama traditionally has not done well at that school though.

I was all sure he was Miami’s to lose until I saw His mother’s tweet following his workout with Bama. That kinda made me think this might be a tough one for the U.

Advertisement
Back