Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Lol. I can confirm that I have seen them both at the same time and they are two separate people for certain.

Is it possible that Canesfreak/Coach Duasso is capable of having two separate screens on the Zoom calls? And that Canesfreak asks Coach Duasso questions just to confuse us all as to his secret identity?

:ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Is it possible that Canesfreak/Coach Duasso is capable of having two separate screens on the Zoom calls? And that Canesfreak asks Coach Duasso questions just to confuse us all as to his secret identity?

:ROFLMAO:
I was down for depositions this week in Miami and had some phenomenal dim sum w Duasso - Kon Chau. Place was amazing. Big Poppa is a foodie and knows all the spots ☝️

There’s always got to be a villain.

Absolutely. We've got guys on here who put "Cane" in their log-in names, but who hate on everything Miami, from the coaches to the players to the alums.

Somehow Duasso is the bad guy because he can't get every one of his 7-on-7 kids to commit to UM...

I was down for depositions this week in Miami and had some phenomenal dim sum w Duasso - Kon Chau. Place was amazing. Big Poppa is a foodie and knows all the spots ☝️
I’ll need to get the Duasso recommendations for different meals. I was in Northern California last week and tried to hit a dim sum and roasted meat Chinese place but they were still only doing takeout.

I’ll need to get the Duasso recommendations for different meals. I was in Northern California last week and tried to hit a dim sum and roasted meat Chinese place but they were still only doing takeout.
Yea, unfortunately the west coast is treating these times different than the south lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama bound unless they don't want him. Using Miami for the bag. Just my opinion

He doesn’t have to use us for the bag, if he wanted to start a bidding war he could just commit to Auburn and start an in state bidding war between them & Bama. Georgia interested as well so that’s 3 bag schools IF he was that type of kid.

Advertisement
Gun to my head I like him better than Khamuri Rogers but either would be a **** of a pull

Tier 1
Graves
Spells
Feagans
Allen
Rogers
Possible one of these guys plays safety? Allen has tenacity and all around ball skills for sure. Feagans maybe is a kid that plays both...Not like we NEED a safety.

Tier 1 or 2
Mullen? - not sure where he stands

Tier 2
J.Henderson
Cull
C.Miller
Not sure we need to list too many tier 2 types as it seems like we are leading for kids at the top! I wouldn't mind seeing Celestine from Palmetto looked at as a slot corner.

Refreshing not to be scrambling around tier 3 in late December isn't it?!

Last edited:
Gun to my head I like him better than Khamuri Rogers but either would be a **** of a pull

Tier 1
Graves
Spells
Feagans
Allen
Rogers
Possible one of these guys plays safety? Allen has tenacity and all around ball skills for sure. Feagans maybe is a kid that plays both...Not like we NEED a safety.

Tier 1 or 2
Mullen? - not sure where he stands

Tier 2
J.Henderson
Cull
C.Miller
Not sure we need to list too many tier 2 types as it seems like we are leading for kids at the top! I wouldn't mind seeing Celestine from Palmetto looked at as a slot corner.

Refreshing not to be scrambling around tier 3 in late December isn't it?!

We have no CB commitments now and none of these guys is a strong lean. While I have more confidence in TRob and DVD, I don’t assume anything in recruiting.

Advertisement
Back