Treon Harris

Tito I wouldn't doubt he has a commitable offer but it's probably for CB & if he doesn't want to play CB then he can't come.

We have confirmation he doesn't have one right now, but things could change.

Advertisement
Tito I wouldn't doubt he has a commitable offer but it's probably for CB & if he doesn't want to play CB then he can't come.

We have confirmation he doesn't have one right now, but things could change.

"we have confirmation" like who are you? Who are your sources, the volunteer girls filling up water bottles ?

I hope he does want to come to Miami, but we shun him just to **** Ice off.

Well that's a little embarrassing: "And Harris, who lists a UM verbal offer, says the Canes remain very much in his recruiting picture."

Advertisement
Treon has that 4.4 speed to go along with the lateral quickness and exlposion u want in your corners.

Patten and Lammons are both 4.6 guys with that same lateral quickness and exlposion.

Treon saying he'll play wherever is a change from what he has said before.

Advertisement
Treon has that 4.4 speed to go along with the lateral quickness and exlposion u want in your corners.

Patten and Lammons are both 4.6 guys with that same lateral quickness and exlposion.

I doubt patten runs a 4.6, that boy hawked down artie burns

You sleep, Patten doesn't run no 4.6, he one of the fastest prospects in Dade

You sleep, Patten doesn't run no 4.6, he one of the fastest prospects in Dade

Patten is faster than Treon no doubt.

Not really talking directly about Treon because it seems like he'd be okay playing at cb but this Russell Wilson **** is going to **** some kids heads up. Wilson's a natural born thrower, baseball or football what have you. He throws missiles on the money consistantly and can make every throw enough to where he's an exception. Too many "short" black kids with meh arms throwing around this Wilson ****.

Now look at all the 6 foot corners in the NFL and stop dreaming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I only posted that for the doubters. Im more interested in shuttle and vert numbers for corners.

I doubt patten runs a 4.6, that boy hawked down artie burns

A kid who runs a 4.61 now will put on 20 pounds and still be faster by the time he graduates.

Advertisement
Back