Treon Harris

Cash

Emperor
Premium
New article on CS says he know for sure he's interested in Miami & FSPoo. He wants to play QB but he'll play wherever he's projected to play. He threw for 35 TD's last year & ran for 15 TD's. Harris stated he'll make decision around the end of the season.

With everything that has happened do you guys think we'll pursue him very hard. I think Treon is a **** of an athlete & would even consider giving him a shot at QB but think he'll be a DB or WR in the end.

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1501883

Advertisement
Give him a shot at QB. You just never know. He could be Russell Wilson or not. But get elite football players on the roster.

Would be a nice cb/s prospect. If he's open to a position change, I'd absolutely offer him.

I'd like to see a wr/db class like this:

lane wr
rudolph wr
robinson ath
harris ath
lammons cb
patten cb
springs s

Would be a nice cb/s prospect. If he's open to a position change, I'd absolutely offer him.

lane wr
rudolph wr
robinson ath
harris ath
lammons cb
patten cb
springs s

Don't forget Michael Johnson and Ky Hester at safety

Advertisement

lane wr
rudolph wr
robinson ath
harris ath
lammons cb
patten cb
springs s

Treon says he has an offer according to the article.

To this point, the staff hasn't made him a priority recruit and it doesn't look like they will.

Advertisement
Can't really understand all the QB offers being thrown around the country, and not take his seriously. This kid is in our lap, has the talent, and I'm sure would create a following amongst other prospective tri-county recruits. This is the kind of kid that winds up going somewhere else and balling out, leaving us here bashing recruiting techniques and playing "what if". Head scratcher.

Advertisement
At this point, I question if he even has an offer. I want him to be in this class but I don't think he has an offer to even committ.

It seems that's he's not set on qb, so I would offer him as a CB without a doubt. I would offer Flowers too, let him play qb for a couple years then make him change positions to WR/S if it doesn't work out.

Advertisement
Tito I wouldn't doubt he has a commitable offer but it's probably for CB & if he doesn't want to play CB then he can't come.

Give him a shot at QB. You just never know. He could be Russell Wilson or not. But get elite football players on the roster.

How profound, he could be russell wilson or not.

Is this guy good enough to bring in as an athlete? If the answer is no, fark off. If the answer is Yes, take him.

This kid better understand this team first and culture Al is creating. Bc if he cant cut it at QB he better be ready for DB or WR.

Advertisement
Back