Tremain Mack

Advertisement
Great read by Mack on the center who telegraphed the snap (4:53).

We had 162 total yards that night.
We may not be that prolific on O vs Pitt, so we’ll need 3 or 4 of those on Saturday.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh baby THAT was an amazing ending. Having quite a few Mountaineer friends, fun just to bring up T. Mack every now and then just to see the reaction.

It was Tremain Mack's birthday yesterday. It is a really tough time to be a canes fan right now but this was one one of the best turnaround finishes ever for the canes football program. 26 years later and I still love watching it.

Enjoy!

I've met him a few times with him having the same coach as I. Tx player no need to say more about the espy candidate.

Advertisement
I was at that game. WVU had some of the nastiest fans I’ve ever seen. An older WVU fan sitting next to us warned us to stay in the stadium until it emptied out before leaving because “some of these good ol’ boys are gonna be looking for a fight tonight”.
I was at the game as well. A friend of mine played for WVU so he got his family and myself tickets. I went to Morgantown with them. It was brutal. Ferguson broke his hip and they turned the ambulance over on its side. They had people bringing cases of beer into the stadium. Shannon got hit with a trash can. Someone launched a sub sandwich at me from the upper deck and hit me in the back of the head with it. After the game, I was in a very somber WVU locker room. I didn't hear what was said, but those dudes looked like they had just been to a funeral. I believe the Big East forced WVU to issue an apology to the U the very next day for their fan behavior throughout the contest. Without a doubt, the roughest environment we ever played in, and I'm not talking about crowd noise.

Advertisement
It was Tremain Mack's birthday yesterday. It is a really tough time to be a canes fan right now but this was one one of the best turnaround finishes ever for the canes football program. 26 years later and I still love watching it.

Enjoy!

I was standing on the sidelines...I was just talking to Nate Brooks yesterday about this game.

img_1_1669132560416.jpg

Advertisement
Back