Trayone Gray

Problem2

All-American
Premium
#UM coach Al Golden said he expects most of the 2014 Signing Class -- not already enrolled -- to be here in May, including RB Trayone Gray
12:51pm - 10 Apr 14

Oh my

Advertisement
103.jpg

He says the same thing every year.

"Sure, I expect Kevin Grooms and Angelo Jean-Louis to be here."

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like him better at WR, personally. Have they made a determination at where he will start assuming he gets in?

Advertisement
He says the same thing every year.

"Sure, I expect Kevin Grooms and Angelo Jean-Louis to be here."

This. What do people expect him to say: "Most of the recruits will make it, but there's always a surprise or two. And no chance for my boy Chocolate."?

Advertisement
We have so many studs we dont even talk about lol thats a great feeling. Mike smith, Trayone Gray, Darrel Langham, Tyre Brady, Braxton Berrios. man this feels awesome!!!!!!!!

We have so many studs we dont even talk about lol thats a great feeling. Mike smith, Trayone Gray, Darrel Langham, Tyre Brady, Braxton Berrios. man this feels awesome!!!!!!!!

Talent is most certainly not an issue any longer.

golden isn't the guy that is gonna say a kid isn't going to make it In. If he gets in stick him at RB and hopefully redshirt him

Talent is most certainly not an issue any longer.

Yep, got to give Golden credit for bringing in the playmakers. Not an easy task for the past few years. Now he just needs to prove he can coach.

Advertisement
Back