Trayone Gray

Advertisement
If he gets in put that beast at RB.

well that was the biggest thing that he said to me. Who the *** really knows if he'll make it in at this point even they are hopeful he does, but I'm glad Al already said he'll be a RB if he makes in on campus no wasting his time anywhere else.

Advertisement
Al said in a interview on CS today that Gray will start out at RB here. This kid is a beast with the ball in his hands, I am praying that he makes it in. I remember reading a interview late last year with Gray saying how he was taking so many extra classes that he didn't have time to take visits or play in all star games.

Fingers crossed on this one.

Much like what I take away from Golden's brilliant talking points, my takeaway from this thread is...absolutely nothing.

Advertisement
Manny Navarro@Manny_Navarro 53m

Golden on 2014 #UM signing class: "There might a couple stragglers, but right now we're expecting everybody to be here May 12th or 14th."

The first part of the sentence, "There might be a couple of stragglers..." changes the meaning from what the OP suggests. It indicates that a couple of the kids are "iffy." It leaves me hopeful but uncertain.

I think by stragglers, he was referring to kids who would enroll but after May 14th. That doesn't mean that Gray gets in or anything, but that was my interpretation.

Al said in a interview on CS today that Gray will start out at RB here. This kid is a beast with the ball in his hands, I am praying that he makes it in. I remember reading a interview late last year with Gray saying how he was taking so many extra classes that he didn't have time to take visits or play in all star games.

Fingers crossed on this one.

This would be beyond huge if the kid makes it in. I dont think he is as good as some are making him out to be but he is a stud regardless at a position we need more studs at.......

Advertisement
Manny Navarro@Manny_Navarro 53m

Golden on 2014 #UM signing class: "There might a couple stragglers, but right now we're expecting everybody to be here May 12th or 14th."

The first part of the sentence, "There might be a couple of stragglers..." changes the meaning from what the OP suggests. It indicates that a couple of the kids are "iffy." It leaves me hopeful but uncertain.

I think by stragglers, he was referring to kids who would enroll but after May 14th. That doesn't mean that Gray gets in or anything, but that was my interpretation.

You changed my mind. I think you're right.

We have so many studs we dont even talk about lol thats a great feeling. Mike smith, Trayone Gray, Darrel Langham, Tyre Brady, Braxton Berrios. man this feels awesome!!!!!!!!

Talent is most certainly not an issue any longer.

Yep, got to give Golden credit for bringing in the playmakers. Not an easy task for the past few years. Now he just needs to prove he can coach.

So we're anointing these kids playmakers now before they even see the field? It used to be Greentree All-Americans now it's Ariz All-Americans smh. I have doubts about Gray, Langham and Brady being playmakers actually. Smith and Berrios are nice though.

If he makes it in gus Edwards to FB for sure

75.gif

Last edited:
One way you can always wake up Peter and get a comment from him is to say that Gray get's in. Take it Pete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back